Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hay their;new to this fourm; am looking for other ssr owners; I live in akron NY. am looking to meet up with other owners and find a club.or something for runs and or rides;if interested let me know ;this form willnot let me put e mail address hope to find you hear

Attachments

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,016 Posts
hay their;new to this fourm; am looking for other ssr owners; I live in akron NY. am looking to meet up with other owners and find a club.or something for runs and or rides;if interested let me know ;this form willnot let me put e mail address hope to find you hear

A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

If you are looking for activities go to the forums category up top left and click on it. Then scroll down to National section or the one you live in is Northeast and it should tell you what is going on in your area. Or maybe someone from your area will chime in here. Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any one around Akron NY area that owens an ssr; wanted to put e mail will not let me ; cant text me if you like; 7166981640

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,380 Posts
Welcome from one of the SoCal Nuts. You are in the right place and three posts in 5 minutes is a good start. May I suggest that you click User CP in the upper right corner of the page and look under My Profile in the left column and click edit my profile. Fill in the requested information so when people read your posts they will have that information at hand. It will help them know if you are close and what SSR you are driving. I do not know where you are in the state of NY but those who live there will and they like to get together. You will gain a bit more privilege when you get to 15 posts and hopefully by then you will know if you want to hang around. If you do then you might consider a Supporting Membership or Lifetime Supporting Membership.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Sweet looking ride!!! Definitely a contender for ROTM...enter here :grin2:

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the family!! :wink2:

Want to meet folks...Tons of opportunities for you, depending where you live and how far you are willing to drive, here are links to just some of the rallies going this year;

- Apr Daytona Rally, Florida
- May Maggie Valley, North Carolina
- Jun 1000 Islands SSR Rally, Canada
- Sep Finger's Lake Run, New York
- Oct Southeast SSR Rally, Georgia
- Oct Chocolate/Cover Bridges Tour, Pennsylvania

Hope to see you down the road!! :smile2:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,380 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,778 Posts
I have to say you have a rather unique one of a kind SSR. Congratulations on taking the first step. Hopefully you'll be meeting up soon with other R fanatics in your area!

Dave

·
Premium Member
2,182 Posts
Basic and simple grade school spelling ability.........as we see here does not translate to ones ability to purchase a specialty ride.:|

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,356 Posts
Welcome from Forney Texas----That is a one of a kind Good looking SSR!!! Do consider "Edit Your Profile"

Nick

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,379 Posts
WELCOME, Airplane . . . from Southern Arizona.

Question . . . are those Cool Wood Strips REAL?

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,424 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
3,770 Posts
Welcome to a unique SSR.
You have come to the right place for all things SSR.Best info, Best people, Best trucks.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Welcome from Sunny Florida soon to be from Tennessee.
Like the woodwork on your truck one of a kind that's for sure hope to see you down the road, Daytona or Maggie Valley....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts