Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday Frank HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD ONE!! Thanks for all you do and put up with!! I know I / we can be a challenge!!! We all want success for the SSR Fanatics and willing to help you do what every we need to do to make that happen!! Once again thank you and happy birthday.

:blue:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,400 Posts
:partyHappy Birthday:party​
to the TX leader

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,276 Posts
Happy Birthday Frank.... Hope Margaret takes you out for dinner, I guess the Local Diners are closed for evening meals....

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,370 Posts
Thanks Frank (& Margaret) for the time you devote to unite all us Texas SSRs!! - :smile2:

★★★ - That said,...... Happy Birthday buddy!!! -

2018-03-11-16-21-52-778832444.png

:party :cheer: :party :cheer: :party :cheer:

===============
David :black:
images-10.jpeg

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,474 Posts
Happy Birthday Frank! I hope you had an awesome day and was able to take a top-down SSR ride!

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Happy Birthday Frank. Is it top down weather up in the North part of the state? Smile you never know who's checking out you and that beautiful SSR

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Thank you all for the birthday wishes... Can't wait until I'm old enough to drive my my age.. or was that golf my age? Either way the number is about ..85.

Thank all.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
EIGHTY FIVE !!! You don't look a day over 80 Frank !!! And ... you're married to a pretty young lady who doesn't look a day over 40 ... you lucky devil. :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: tennesseecozyodg :ssr ps Since we're climbin' the clock to 2019, any update on the 2019 SSR International Rally ??? Branson ??? Only 285 days left till we ring in the New Year. tcd

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,931 Posts
:party Happy Birthday ! Birthday Brothers, eh ! We'll see you next time around, or somewhere East of the Rio Grande !

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the North Dallas - Fort Worth AREA Kay

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
Happy Birthday Frank!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts