Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dr Who
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did you ever have a Birthday where you got a present that you did not want? You know, you wanted that cool toy truck for your Birthday and you got underwear. Well, this is what I got for my Birthday. Lady backed into me....a story for another time.

Anyway, it does not look like it will be ready in time for Daytona. I had thought about not coming. I mean, do I really want to go to an SSR Rally without my SSR? Then after a minute or so of doubt, I realized that it is not about the SSR, but about hanging with my friends. So I will be there. I may be thumbing at the raceway, but I will be there.

Attachments

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
45,420 Posts
:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek That sucks hope they get it fixed up good as new.:crying:

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,518 Posts
I feel your pain, mine goes into body shop next week because the same thing happened to me. Have a happy birthday anyway!

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
Oh that really sucks.

However, I applaud your attitude. You are correct.

Happy Birthday.
I hope it all works out and get to see you and your fine ride in Maggie Valley again this year.
Enjoy Daytona as much as possible.

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
SON of a B!

Ouch bro, I mean that REALLY hurts. I'm sure her insurance co will be crapping their parts over the needed parts though $$$$ :)

·
Super Moderator
13,972 Posts
SON of a B!

Ouch bro, I mean that REALLY hurts. I'm sure her insurance co will be crapping their parts over the needed parts though $$$$ :)
No insight into the insurance game but this SSR has a chrome spear - was built with satin
They may try to force a satin spear replacement

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,301 Posts
the SSR rallies haven't been about the SSR for a long time now.....they go way beyond that when you have a family like we have here. :) Glad you are going to Daytona

1 - 8 of 8 Posts