Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am the latest elated new SSR owner. I just got an 05 GM show car, Aqua, six speed, chromes, trunk package, pref eq. grp., guages with 600 miles for $39000. I would encourage anyone looking for an 05 to seek out these show cars which have less than 1000 miles and are about $5000 less than the best deal I could find on a new 05. More important than the money, they seem to have been very well taken care of. I agonized over the incredible deals on the 04's, but for me the SSR just screams for 390 HP, a six speed and that great new aqua color. The jury is still out on not having traction control, but oh well. I'd like to stay and chat, but this is about as long as I can sit in between barnstroming runs around town. As a public service to other potential owners, I would be happy to disclose some of the other show cars I uncovered unless that violates the secret bylaws of the club!

Most important message to non SSR owners reading this- What are you waiting for , let the fun begin, go buy one, you will never get a better deal and you are not getting any younger.
PS I sold my 03 Boxster S for this and am having more fun in the SSR.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
New SSR

Congratulations!!! :seeya :seeya

·
Registered
85 Posts
". As a public service to other potential owners, I would be happy to disclose some of the other show cars I uncovered unless that violates the secret bylaws of the club! "

Please public service me about that . I am interested in a black 6spd fully loaded show car. I have found a non show car that I am going to go buy on april 3rd unless something better comes along,

and congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Henrym,

I'm looking for exactally what you picked up. Aqua Blur, chrome wheel package 1SB package, body color accent package, gauges, cargo compartment trim. In other words :cool , the works, plus 6 speed. I would be interested in any info yo could pass on.

TRex

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I have not come across any black showcars, maybe too hard to keep all the drooling kids fingerprints off of a the shows? There is a 05 black 6 speed, loaded new one that is in its last 8 hours of bidding on ebay right now, There is a great 05 aqua, six speed with all the goodies with 13 miles on ebay right now that I almost bought, sticker $50something, buy now $42something. It is in Syracuse, NY at Breezee (sp?) Chevy. I talked to Pat Hofman who seemed like a good guy. I did not buy because I found a cheaper aqua, 6speed with a few more miles. I checked, the car is still listed. Also, a 05 yellow, 6 speed showcar available near Chicago and a 05 red 6 speed showcar in Tennesse.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts