Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving. I am personally thankful for all of you for the information, insights, humor and good natured help all of you have been in helping me to decide to buy my SSR and how this board adds to the enjoyment of ownership. Enjoy the day and be safe.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,594 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to wish all our members a very Happy Thanksgiving. We certainly have a lot to be thankful for.

:seeya

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Thanks for the help Marc, big improvement.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Marc NY said:
I want to wish all our members a very Happy Thanksgiving. We certainly have a lot to be thankful for.

:seeya
:agree :party :agree

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Happy, happy, .. yes nothing like the binging and purging that thanksgiving brings, this is the first year I didn't do that, I wonder if i am getting old?

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Happy Turkey Day

The house is all quiet now and I finally get time to sit. Spent time with my wonderful family who I cheerish so much. I miss the laughter of my first grandson, but it will only last a little while longer as I know this is nice. To be back to normal after a long day of preparing and presenting everything just nice.

Now I thought I would spend time with my second family as I wind down my day. I don't want to see food for about a week or two. Hope you all had a wonderful day. Mine was filled with warmth, spirit, and love.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'i

:lol Got you to look, huh!

Here's wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving Day to my

SSR ohana (family).

:ssr Ladyinred :angel Lizz

1 - 12 of 12 Posts