Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good AM and Happy Thanksgiving to all the Fanatics out there. Although I have only been a member for a short time, I have enjoyed the group and the wealth of information that flows from it daily. Made the trip to Texas recently for a tech session. Everyone was great and there were plenty of folks there willing to help in anyway possible. I look forward to meeting more folks in the future. Until then I will continue to put on my ‘permagrin’ whenever I have my ‘R’ out on the street. Whenever I can’t get around to that, I always look forward to checking into the website for the latest news. Not all news is good, but it is great to see the support that is offered from our SSR family. Hope your day is a blessed one.

:sunce:

·
Ret. Air Force
3,646 Posts
...I give thanks today for my SSR and this amazing family that comes with it!! :grouphug

The new ones like you @SoonerSSR and the ancient ones like,...well I won't mention them...THEY KNOW who they are!! LOL :laugh: :laugh:

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!
:banana :sunce: :cheer:

·
MY05SSR
460 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving

...I give thanks today for my SSR and this amazing family that comes with it!! :grouphug

The new ones like you @SoonerSSR and the ancient ones like,...well I won't mention them...THEY KNOW who they are!! LOL :laugh: :laugh:

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!
:banana :sunce: :cheer:
Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in my new big family!:banana:sunce:
It's hard to believe it's been a year since I became a family member:blur:

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
37,006 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone, we have much to be thankful for !!!!!!!! :grin2:

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to ALL Forum members and especially those who have and continue to support the Forum Family with parts and or service advice. God bless you all.

"Long may we ALL run":grin2:

·
Proud Original Owner
17,335 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
We are thankful for all the SSR Rally good times and all the good people we've become friends with on this forum.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my SSR friends. Hope it's a great day for all ya'll. Auggie,hope you can have a good day too. Keep the good memories alive.

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to my SSR family.
Food, Friends, Family, Football and SSR's we have much to be thankful for.
Enjoy

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving too Everyone. I hope each of You Fanatics have a Wonderful and Safe Thanksgiving, filled with Family and Friends. I am Thankful for each and every bit of information gained on this site and for the Friendships We have found and will find in the coming months and years.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone mat it was filled with love laughter and plenty of pie.

To the ones who have a difficult struggles may so peace and comfort will find you soon.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving!
I decided to celebrate today by going on a nice, top down ride at a nice 30°F.
Probably not the best for my truck or myself, but I got a lot of looks for good American happiness.
I hope all of you had as nice of a day as I did!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
17 Participants
xoxoxoBruce
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing