Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool I just bought a new 04 with hard bags.I needed the room in the back for work so I ordered the soft bags. I have my hard bags at dealer and can ship. Just make a good offer. sandy I HAVE THE TRAILER HITCH ALSO, PUT IT ON TODAY TO SEE HOW IT LOOKS, BUT DON'T NEED IT EITHER. SANDY

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
frankmp said:
Will you split the pair and sell one & ship to Canada (assume you're State side)??

Frank
Frank, let me know what you have in mind. I much rather send both and you sell off one but I'll consider, packing and freight? sandy

·
Registered
643 Posts
Bag That Idea... Buy Mine!

I'll sell you one! I took the Driver's Side Hard Storage out to make extra room.
It's out of my 3K mile 04 SSR. Perfect condition, and I'm told by the previous owner never used.

S

·
0 Posts
hard bags

hi i would be interrested in the other hard bag if you decide to split up the pair please let me know how much it will cost. thank you steve rock

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
call me!!!

The hard bags are still at the dealer. If you want to call, try my cell @ 561 706 6969. sandy

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hard bags have to go........offer

Dealer told me to come and pick up the hard bags that came with my ride. Taking uo to much room. Give me an offer and plus and boxing aand freight. One or both......561 706 6969 sandy g. :leaving :cool

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PCBeach said:
Will pay $150 plus shipping for the hitch. Interested?
I deceided to put the hitch on to kinda protect the rear end. Don't plan on any towing but looks like a little help in rear end protection. sandy :cool

1 - 13 of 13 Posts