Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
High Plains Roadster
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a air of OEM hard saddle bags for sale for $200. They are in excellent condition.

The buyer will have to pay for shipping. I understand they will fit in a large garment box. I am in Cheyenne Wyoming. If interested, let me know where you are so we can estimate the shipping cost.

Attached is a photo. Keys and all hardware are included.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,877 Posts
Golf bag box works great and they fit nicely. Shipped by Greyhound it is faster and cheaper. I just expanded the photo and saw those mounting slides!

·
High Plains Roadster
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Rodger... How do you prefer to have them shipped to you? Also, if you give me your location, I will find out what that carrier says it will cost from here to there. KJA

·
Premium Member
2,706 Posts
Golf bag box works great and they fit nicely. Shipped by Greyhound it is faster and cheaper. I just expanded the photo and saw those mounting slides!
:surprise:

How are u seeing the pics, I thought we all were wrestling with some kind of "bug" that won't allow us to see any pics.:frown2:

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Hi,

I'll check on the best way to ship them and get back to you ASAP. I know there was hardware that came with the bags to mount them, as you reference. Do you have all of the needed hardware required?

Regards,
Rodger

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,804 Posts
:surprise:

How are u seeing the pics, I thought we all were wrestling with some kind of "bug" that won't allow us to see any pics.:frown2:
The thumbnail is there and you should be able to expand it by expanding your screen. You cannot click on the thumbnail.

·
Premium Member
2,706 Posts
The thumbnail is there and you should be able to expand it by expanding your screen. You cannot click on the thumbnail.
:|
I'm not getting how to (expand it by expanding your screen). When I'm on the forum, the site takes up almost my whole screen as it is, only have some icons on the left hand side that are part of my home screen.

When are we getting this "glitch" fixed as to viewing pics and/or thumbnails.:nerd:

·
High Plains Roadster
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Rodger... Yes, everything is there to mount them... the OEM mounting slides and the wing nuts to bolt them down to the cargo bed. If you expand on the photo, you will see them on the floor between the boxes.

I understand that the pair of them will fit inside a large garment box. This standard size box is 21 x 24 x 48 and can be used to hang clothes for moving. I checked and our local box store will sell me one for $19. The whole she-bang with padding should weigh less than 50 pounds.

KJA

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Thanks for the information. With this information I will confirm shipping probably using Greyhound. I will pay for all cost associated with shipping, et.al. I have used Greyhound for shipping parts in the past with good luck. As soon as I have a total cost tomorrow, I will double check with you, and then pay you ASAP. BTW, there is absolutely no rush on my part to get the bags. So you can ship when it best fits into your schedule.

Thanks,
Rodger Kyde

·
High Plains Roadster
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Rodger - Though I have not dealt with sending packages via Greyhound before, I checked their website and discover it looks quite reasonable! The Greyhound station in Cheyenne is not far from where I live so once you find out the details, I will be ready to send them. KJA

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Hi Ken,

I sent a message via your email with information regarding shipping information cost. I'll double check that I got your email correct. I tried to respond to your PM but the site would not let me until I get to the required number of post. Net, I am ready to pay you ASAP if I got the costs correct. As a quick recap, Greyhound shipping for the container/weight is $94. You said the box was $19, and the bags are $200. That totals $313. If that is correct I can pay you via PayPal if I have your PayPal email. As I stated I am in no hurry so we can get the address and other things worked out later. Right now, I want to get you paid since you have been so patient in working with this newbie.

Rodger Kyde

1 - 13 of 13 Posts