Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 custom Paint and trim , ROTM winner #2, Previous owned R’s, 2006 #1 of 8 2 tone & 2005 silver
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We think it’s time for a road trip to Harold’s Deli in Edision, N J. Who is up for a gigantic sandwich like nowhere else?
Thinking 1PM Wednesday July 21st for lunch

approx 15 so far

RaticalSSR—- —-Doug& Margo
Tinysnowplows—-Walter & Roymane
Yelorose———-—Joe & Maryann
Cricketman———Jimmy
Jersey Red-Rich & wife
05 Yellow-Ben & wife
04 Red-Bill & wife
04 Yellow-2

·
Two Tone Owner
2004 Red & White ROTM-Scranton,Pa.
2,871 Posts
Doug, Put us down as a maybe.
Its a very busy summer for us.
We have company coming in around then.
I will let you know.
Thanks, Walter

·
Premium Member
2004 custom Paint and trim , ROTM winner #2, Previous owned R’s, 2006 #1 of 8 2 tone & 2005 silver
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
????

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
sounds good let me know more info when you decide i will tell the guys in toms river just took Bill 39 to pick up his 2004 yellow with 2800 hundred mi on it
We think it’s time for a road trip to Harold’s Deli in Edision, N J. Who is up for a gigantic sandwich like nowhere else?
Thinking 1PM Wednesday July 21st for lunch

RaticalSSR—- —-Doug& Margo
Tinysnowplows—-Walter & Roymane. (maybe)
Yelorose———-—Joe & Maryann
How are my "Party Animals"???
Sound good to me...I'm In...

·
Premium Member
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not many takers here for a NorthEast get together? 🤔

·
Super Moderator
14,129 Posts
Harold's is always on my mind -bad memory from the one here in Kamloops BC
They managed to serve me a burger with a chunk of cardboard in the meat - no idea how that happens.
My worst experience reminds me of drinking a Mountain Dew in the mid 60's and realized there was a mouse in the bottle.
As people we have to socialize but chowing down on a piece of cardboard or drinking a mouse infested drink isn't fun.
Hopefully your Harold's is better than mine.

·
Premium Member
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Harold's is always on my mind -bad memory from the one here in Kamloops BC
They managed to serve me a burger with a chunk of cardboard in the meat - no idea how that happens.
My worst experience reminds me of drinking a Mountain Dew in the mid 60's and realized there was a mouse in the bottle.
As people we have to socialize but chowing down on a piece of cardboard or drinking a mouse infested drink isn't fun.
Hopefully your Harold's is better than mine.
Not the same . No burgers here. Jewish type of Deli:)

·
Blue Angel
769 Posts
Dang. I so want to do this. But I have to admit a Wednesday when half the office is already out on vacation is a tough day for me to disappear. Unfortunately I think I have to be a no although I reeeaaaallllly want to be a YES

·
Premium Member
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dang. I so want to do this. But I have to admit a Wednesday when half the office is already out on vacation is a tough day for me to disappear. Unfortunately I think I have to be a no although I reeeaaaallllly want to be a YES
Thank would have been great. But we will see you at the Nationals

·
Premium Member
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
5 days to go for our lunch at Harold's Deli. Not to late to sign up here in the North East. Come hungry and a cooler. 🥪

·
Super Moderator
14,129 Posts
I didn't mention, my burger was Jewish Deli hamburger meat with Danish thinly sliced bacon on it with Kosher salt
I have no idea how to keep track of this stuff - it is a mystery that I have no intention of trying to figure out.
I just don't care any more what is politically correct or incorrect..
These days I find myself wearing a burka - another thing I never expected to do in my life
HaHa!

·
Premium Member
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I didn't mention, my burger was Jewish Deli hamburger meat with Danish thinly sliced bacon on it with Kosher salt
I have no idea how to keep track of this stuff - it is a mystery that I have no intention of trying to figure out.
I just don't care any more what is politically correct or incorrect..
These days I find myself wearing a burka - another thing I never expected to do in my life
HaHa!
Hell to get old eh? 😂

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
I called BRG Tim who came to C & CB/Harolds a few times.
Told me to say Hi & Bye...sold his R and moving...

·
Premium Member
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I called BRG Tim who came to C & CB/Harolds a few times.
Told me to say Hi & Bye...sold his R and moving...
Yes he told me that was what was going to do. Spoke to oldtiimer (Paul & Sharon) today and they are both in poor health and are going to a home & will be selling his R

1 - 20 of 27 Posts