Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've had my first harrassment stop. I-70 through Denver is posted 55mph, however the prevailing flow of traffic is always 65 if there isn't a traffic jam. I've driven I-70 for years at 65 (even before the double nickel was repealed) without incident. I was in a group of six cars all travelling 65 and got picked out of the group for an example setting session. I got a lot of posturing and goading to see if I'd fail my attitude test, however I've done that dance before, and passed with only a warning. Of course, as a parting shot he said "I know everybody does 65 to 70 here, but you don't need to be doing that foolishness." Gee, thanks, officer.

By the way, there was absolutely no comment on my missing front tag. And yes, I will continue to drive the prevailing speed. :D

·
Registered
222 Posts
Pull over gang.

If that had happened here in Ft. Lauderdale, u'd a had 3 cop cars, with 2 donut hogs each, surroundin ur vehicle. Of the 6, 5 of'm wud b on their cell fon's BS'n whilst the lone ranger busts ur u-no-whats with a "Revenue Enhancement" citation. :nono

Remember: It's ALL BOUT THE $$$'s. :bs

:cool

M

·
0 Posts
huh?

Spell check please....what did he just say?? English, not ebonics!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts