Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
befitting to what a $50K vehicle should really have? Im thinking at least foot well lights? If so what and how did you install it? :)

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Ricochet said:
befitting to what a $50K vehicle should really have? Im thinking at least foot well lights? If so what and how did you install it? :)
I think that my SSR is just fine with the existing lighting. I won't change it at all. I rather prefer the 'stealth' interior look when it's dark out! :cool

I did consider a baby spot aimed at my face - but figured I get enough attention just driving the SSR! :glol

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kwhopper89 said:
I think that my SSR is just fine with the existing lighting. I won't change it at all. I rather prefer the 'stealth' interior look when it's dark out! :cool

I did consider a baby spot aimed at my face - but figured I get enough attention just driving the SSR! :glol
Just wait till you have dropped your last condom on the floor and its pitch black and you can't find it. Then you will want them!

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Ricochet said:
Just wait till you have dropped your last condom on the floor and its pitch black and you can't find it. Then you will want them!
LAST ONE? Gotta stock up by the gross!!! :glol

Beside - the cab's too cramped - that's why I got the CARPETED BED - Good lighting back there too!!! :lol

·
OP
8,226 Posts
not comfortable

kwhopper89 said:
LAST ONE? Gotta stock up by the gross!!! :glol

Beside - the cab's too cramped - that's why I got the CARPETED BED - Good lighting back there too!!! :lol
I gotta tell you that the bed is too cramped as well:rolleyes:
Gotta love going to the drive-in though...:leaving

1 - 7 of 7 Posts