Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on chevy.com a few minutes ago. When I first signed on there was a picture of a yellow SSR with "$6000. cash allowance". After I searched for a car and went back to print this out (since my dealer told me there were no incentives on SSRs), there is a picture of a red SSR with "$0 cash allowance". WTF? Did I wait too long???

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
harleyrules said:
Vettegirl,

I just pm'd you. gmbuypower.com shows 6K rebate for 2005 in my area.

Oh Oh Chevy changed it now you have to pay them an EXTRA 6K to get one!:lol

It would appear its GONE. Here in the Midwest they are not even showing the 2005 model year as a choice for a rebate and 2006 is showing ZERO rebate.

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
:sleep you lose

·
Registered
22 Posts
SSR Rebates

I just got back from my first SSR shopping trip..The sticker was 48k will sell for 40 k but 46 if i wanted the 60 at zero finiance..well more shopping ahead..since I have to trade the magnum I will have to shop a bit

·
Registered
665 Posts
The $6K rebate is for the '05's that are still hanging around. Up until 2/1 they listed the rebates for the '05's but took them off after the "Red Tag" pricing expired.
They must have a 'puter glitch that causes the rebate to show up momentarily and then disappear.
Shop around and you can find deals. They took $16K off my loaded out '05 two weeks ago (included the $6K).
Good luck.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Vettegirl, I just went on buy power .com Click current offers on the blue header bar and it says 6000 untill 2-28 on 05s. If you click current offers down next to the SSR offer says 0. Go to the upper one and hit print. hurry hurry hurry.!

Happy hunting
Jim

·
Registered
595 Posts
No Incentives On 06 For Customer Still The 1000 Dealer Cash The 6k Rebate Is Still Good In The Midwest Ricochet Check Out The 2005 Incentives Which Includes Tahoes Suburbans Ssrs And Uplanders You Will Find The Rebate No Final Pay Issued Yet . . ..still To Come

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ISLANDDREAMS said:
No Incentives On 06 For Customer Still The 1000 Dealer Cash The 6k Rebate Is Still Good In The Midwest Ricochet Check Out The 2005 Incentives Which Includes Tahoes Suburbans Ssrs And Uplanders You Will Find The Rebate No Final Pay Issued Yet . . ..still To Come
Do you see '06 rebates in the near future? I would really like the 3SS with Bright Chrome package, but it's looking like I will do much better with an '05 and piecing out the chrome (although it looks like my favorite chrome pieces aren't available :( ).

Also, we have access to GM Supplier Pricing - is this of any benefit to us, or basically a waste of time?

Still searching....:willy:

Lauren

1 - 14 of 14 Posts