Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are moving and I need to Sell my 2004 SSR 21,000 miles . It has won many trophies lots of changes and additions to this beauty . Excellent condition. $30,000 . Magnaflow exhaust,ground effects front and back, complete chrome package, lots of chrome and stainless under the hood as well as lighting package,lucite windscreen, new ignition switch, chrome alternator. 21” drop down monitor in back with built in dvd player powered by seperate amp and rear speakers. Black SSR stripes down body. Runs and drives like new

Attachments

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Smarten up!!

We are moving and I need to Sell my 2004 SSR 21,000 miles . It has won many trophies lots of changes and additions to this beauty . Excellent condition.
Ask yourself would you buy a vehicle after reading this post? How about listing Color, post list of your many mods, and dare we asks for a photo or two. Unless you are joking with this post get serious and don't waste your time or ours. Do it right

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
We are moving and I need to Sell my 2004 SSR 21,000 miles . It has won many trophies lots of changes and additions to this beauty . Excellent condition.
DETAILS, DETails. Details !!! COLOR, COLor, Color, PRICE, PRice, Price !!! MODIFICATIONS, ADDITIONS, Age of Tires (Been on SSR).

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Looks like

Well if your significant other RECOMMENDS you to sell, :crying: and doesn't give you help on the listing, I think your work here is done. 0:) Enjoy your R, tell her you listed it. >:)

ONLY 21,000 miles :surprise: now honestly do you wish you had driven it more?:crying:

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,369 Posts
Jim, just wanted to let you know that I would kill for your "Square Bird"!! - >:)

★ - Gorgeous! - :wink2:

================
David :black:
2018-09-19-19-26-49--237748565.png

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was answering warriors quote about a 58 t bird I had. The ssr has 21,000 miles and is for sale

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,369 Posts
I'm confused 21,000 miles or 37,000 miles ??? "sold it over a year ago" ???
===================================
Bob, the clue that you missed was the term "Square Bird", which is the gen Thunderbird produced from 1958 through 1960.

A relatively rare and beautiful bird. - :smile2:

But, I will agree with you about you're being confused!!!..........:surprise:

images-41.jpeg

■□■ - Hang in there, buddy! - :wink2:

===============
2018-09-19-19-26-49--237748565.png

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Boys of Feather, I have just got to comment on y'alls posts ... Knigjim's (was it "yur" intention to be Kingjim ???) and Warrior==,06... Never in my life have I heard a Thunderbird called a Square Bird !!! First of all they "ain't" square. At least a 55 Chevy IS THE shape of a "Shoe Box". How about callin' it a "Recktangle Hen" or "Hen Gen" (Hen for Bird !!!). This a new one on me. "Square Bird" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: tennesseecozydog :ssr Saw my 1st "Bird" 61 years ago !!!

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,369 Posts
Bob, sorry you didn't get the memo but the term "Square Birds" has applied to this generation for years. ==Check it on Google==

Plus, those 3 years (('58, '59, '60)) DO look square! Check out the taillight groups ((L and R)) and notice they are "squarish-looking"....just as the front grill area is as well. This is especially apparent when you compare them with the previous generation (('55, '56, '57)) "Baby Birds" and the next generation "Rocket Birds."

Again, it is all explained on Google....do some homework and "teach an old dog a new trick." - :wink2:

images-31.jpeg

===============
2018-08-31-11-46-29--1512306234.jpeg

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,064 Posts
Bob, sorry you didn't get the memo but the term "Square Birds" has applied to this generation for years. ==Check it on Google==

Plus, those 3 years (('58, '59, '60)) DO look square! Check out the taillight groups ((L and R)) and notice they are "squarish-looking"....just as the front grill area is as well. This is especially apparent when you compare them with the previous generation (('55, '56, '57)) "Baby Birds" and the next generation "Rocket Birds."

Again, it is all explained on Google....do some homework and "teach an old dog a new trick." - :wink2:

===============
View attachment 536039

Don't do BLUE OVAL.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,369 Posts
I hear ya' Auggie. And I will wear a bow tie 'til I die. - :smile2:

BUT.....​

There are a few exceptions to every rule!! - >:)

images-8.jpeg ========:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:======== images-18.jpeg

2018-11-02-20-51-46--1619397427.jpeg ========:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:======== 2018-11-02-20-50-28--534785874.jpeg

((Just a few examples!!))​

===============
images-12.jpeg ~~~ JMHO

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts

===============
View attachment 536039
What's the old saying "Birds of Feather Flock Together"

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Boys of Feather, I have just got to comment on y'alls posts ... Knigjim's (was it "yur" intention to be Kingjim ???) and Warrior==,06... Never in my life have I heard a Thunderbird called a Square Bird !!! First of all they "ain't" square. At least a 55 Chevy IS THE shape of a "Shoe Box". How about callin' it a "Recktangle Hen" or "Hen Gen" (Hen for Bird !!!). This a new one on me. "Square Bird" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: tennesseecozydog :ssr Saw my 1st "Bird" 61 years ago !!!
Ya know Bob my old man told me 65 years ago "Empty barrels make the most noise" I guess it's still true today:surprise:

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,369 Posts

images-1.png
((WOW!!))

===============
2018-03-29-09-22-02-1786724803.jpeg - poppa, you gotta stop holding back. How do you really feel? - :surprise:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts