Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wildcat66 said:
Why? Father Larry Why????
Thay had a run of bad OEM Batterys that leak. My two vettes had the same problem. :)

Had them replaced under warranty. Matter of fact, my SSR was leaking the day I picked it up. You should check yours out. It will still charge even though it's leaking.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Battery?

Does my new car have a battery? I looked under the hood and couldnt find one. I thought it was magic? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Its under there next to the jack :jester :glol :glol :glol :glol

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
FatherLarry said:
Thay had a run of bad OEM Batterys that leak. My two vettes had the same problem. :)

Had them replaced under warranty. Matter of fact, my SSR was leaking the day I picked it up. You should check yours out. It will still charge even though it's leaking.

Was there a time frame of make and model for this? I will check it out, need to crawl under to wash and wax the inside of the wheels :thumbs

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Devastator said:
Its under there next to the jack :jester :glol :glol :glol :glol
I thought it was by the spare tire am so :confused :glol :glol :glol

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
battery

MelloYello said:
What is the part number on the yellow-top Optima? Their web site states that they do make a battery for the SSR.:banghead
If there is a Sam's Club near you? They have the yellow top. Not sure if they will install. Interstate Battery Shops also sell them.

RAL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts