Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some time back I wanted information on headlight bulb replacements. Led or? I can't find the reply. Would someone be kind enough to resend info. It is for a 2005 SSR.

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
I replaced both high and low in mine. It makes a big difference on night driving on the two lane highways.

The only problem that I have is that they add static to my AM radio.

Dave

·
SSR Believer
1,052 Posts
Some time back I wanted information on headlight bulb replacements. Led or? I can't find the reply. Would someone be kind enough to resend info. It is for a 2005 SSR.
Here’s your original post:

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,475 Posts
Someone posted Sylvania's, can't remember the part #, but I am happy with them! Huge difference over the stock OEM! Would like to buy LED's but only want plug and play, no flickering, no adding additional wires, no excessive heat that could melt anything....if any of my brothers know what make and model of LED's, I would certainly buy them. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Someone posted Sylvania's, can't remember the part #, but I am happy with them! Huge difference over the stock OEM! Would like to buy LED's but only want plug and play, no flickering, no adding additional wires, no excessive heat that could melt anything....if any of my brothers know what make and model of LED's, I would certainly buy them. Thanks.
Low beam
(2pcs/set) H11 F-16 Plus Series LED Headlight Bulbs - 6000K 7000LM

High beam

Or you can wait, I thought I read where Mike (SE) said he had met with Auxbeam at SEMA and he would be handling them. I don't know the time frame.

·
Spirited driver!
1,163 Posts
Hey @240 Gordy I will second that recommendation for the Auxbeam. Easy 1-bolt removal replacement. @shiftz33 has a video you watch on it that shows even guys like you and I can do this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts