Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bud Mitchell and I are leaving' the 'Boro in the morning at 6 a m and headed to the Atlanta area to buy an SSR. Got the Featherlight Trailer hooked up to Bud's 4 door pick up and we're ready to roll at the crack ass of dawn !!! If you wanna know how things go, feel free to call me (615 605 4763) after noon CST. Hope we can bring that 2003 "little Red truck" with 45,000 miles on it (Chrome Rims too) back to Historic Murfreesboro, Tennessee !!! See ya'

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Red Runnin' Boards and Carpeted Cargo Area also SWT RYD & Mr Duck. Just hope it's as nice as the pictures ... we'll see !!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Bud Mitchell and I are leaving' the 'Boro in the morning at 6 a m and headed to the Atlanta area to buy an SSR. Got the Featherlight Trailer hooked up to Bud's 4 door pick up and we're ready to roll at the crack ass of dawn !!! If you wanna know how things go, feel free to call me (615 605 4763) after noon CST. Hope we can bring that 2003 "little Red truck" with 45,000 miles on it (Chrome Rims too) back to Historic Murfreesboro, Tennessee !!! See ya'
Hey TCD,
Is it the one in Lilburn for$15495 with 45528mi? If so it looks pretty good in the pics, chrome wheels, running boards & carpet bed package. I live near there and there are quite a few red ones in the area including mine, but I am not familiar with this one.
Tuckerred

·
Georgia SSRers
959 Posts
Bobber, I will call you TUES AM...I live close to where you are going.
Maybe U can swing by for a VISIT before you head back
oldfred

·
Registered
61 Posts
Watch out for chickens. The chicken producer's convention is in Atlanta this week. There are no hotel rooms I have a couple buyers there and all the hotels are sold out.
Oh Look a Chicken.
Good luck with your buy
fltsfshr

·
Premium Member
2,787 Posts
Nothin better then a road trip to look at/buy an SSR! Have fun and be careful! 😉

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
As The CozyDog World Turns. Just got a call from Bob. They were in Chattanooga, about 1 1/2 hrs from their pick-up point and he got a call that the seller decided to sell the R at a auction. They are heading back to the Boro. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
As The CozyDog World Turns. Just got a call from Bob. They were in Chattanooga, about 1 1/2 hrs from their pick-up point and he got a call that the seller decided to sell the R at a auction. They are heading back to the Boro. Stay tuned.
That would make me really wonder why would someone take it to an auction if you had a retail deal pending? Sounds like maybe they got a favor done for them and may not realize it. May have been something wrong with it that the pictures didn't show.

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,491 Posts
Actually the hunt is a good part of the whole adventure. Once you buy a SSR that part of the fun is over and list making and the fix up work begins. All part of the PLAN! Happy hunting.

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
Actually the hunt is a good part of the whole adventure. Once you buy a SSR that part of the fun is over and list making and the fix up work begins. All part of the PLAN! Happy hunting.
Got to disagree with you on this one Auggie. Getting up wee hours of the morning, driving halfway there, getting a phone call they backed out of the deal. That's not fun in my book.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.