Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey....
Has anyone thought about putting headers on their SSR? I would love to see how they would sound with the current set up we have. Should give a little more horse power too. Does anyone make any to fit our trucks? I have been looking for aftermarket parts, but there are not a whole lot out there.....yet.

·
Registered
62 Posts
headers

i purchased a set of custom fabracaited long tube 1/3/4" these will be installed starting june 15th in atlanta. i have a magnacharger already installed and we are aware that the factory manifolds limit the full flow. we are thinking we might gain 20/25hp.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please let me know about the headers since I also have installed the magnacharger and NOS. Would be willing to purchase the headers with some info from you.

Thanx

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will have lots of the pics when the SSR is complete Thurs 6/3. The NOS is in a cut out behind the driver's seat. The 10inch sub is behind the passenger seat. The chrome NOS bottle is in the bed of the SSR surrounded by custom boxes (amps enclosed, plexiglas, neon, strobes, capacitors) painted to match the SSR.

Probaby will dyno with the NOS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts