Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going up to "Hot August Nights" in Reno.......will be at the Hilton from Wed. (8/3) to Sat AM (8/6). Any of our fellow SSRers planning on making the show??? Sheila and Jeff a/k/a TALLNLA (We have a black 50's style customized truck)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hey TALLNLA

Will be there on Augusy 4th. Leaving the bay area about 6:00AM so should be up there aroung 9:00AM. Looking for the red SSR crusing.
Mike :cool
Semper Fi

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Back at ya ......Mike

We will be in Richmond (East Bay) on Tues. - don't think we'll head for Reno until mid AM - Travel safe....Jeff

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Me Too

Look for an 05 Aqua Blur.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rio Vista - 8/13/05

We regretably will not be able to come to the above captioned gathering - we have a show we are entered in in Costa Mesa........hope it's a great gathering - the ones we have had in Socal have been so much fun. Jeff a/k/a Tallnla

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Steve, I am picking up my 05 Aqua Blur 6spd in St. Louis Saturday and driving back to Redding, CA. Be back around the 1st. I'll have a better idea then if I can attend. Hope to, but I'll let you know when I get back.

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
SSR Meeting Place?

TALLNLA said:
We are going up to "Hot August Nights" in Reno.......will be at the Hilton from Wed. (8/3) to Sat AM (8/6). Any of our fellow SSRers planning on making the show??? Sheila and Jeff a/k/a TALLNLA (We have a black 50's style customized truck)
Is there going to be a SSR meeting place and time?

·
Registered
21 Posts
HOT AUGUST NIGHTS from Wednesday 8/3 - Sunday 8/7.
Staying in Sparks at John Ascuaga's Nugget for the third year in a row.
Driving 79U SSR.
SSR Meeting Place & Time?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Rio Vista

Hey Steve good buddy good to see ya darn wish i could help you out with my support aug 13th but i will be on Vac in Seattle probllay going to take my SSR won't be back until the 18th just my luck.When are we going to start the parade runs smiling anyway buddy see ya soon Doug. :seeya

1 - 10 of 10 Posts