Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dropping in to do my part and say hi to everyone. I'm on a bit of tight schedule today but I'll drop back in to give a proper explanatory welcome. I currently have an '04 SSR Ls, but I'll dive more into that later. Simply wanted to drop a quick hello after I signed up.

:black::yellow::black::yellow:

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,898 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,436 Posts
WELCOME, LaraB . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,224 Posts
LaraB, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! WHEN YOU GET TIME--you are on the BEST FORUM EVER!-----Go to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,321 Posts
Welcome from the Buckeye State! Looking forward to hearing more about you and that special "R"!

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the family. :grouphug
Looking forward to hearing more about the R and hope to see you at one of the 2018 Rallies.
:cheers

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
Just dropping in to do my part and say hi to everyone. I'm on a bit of tight schedule today but I'll drop back in to give a proper explanatory welcome. I currently have an '04 SSR Ls, but I'll dive more into that later. Simply wanted to drop a quick hello after I signed up.

:black::yellow::black::yellow:
Hi There from Sunny Arizona!

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
43,737 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!! :00000732:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts