Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. After being unable to log in for the last month using the username and password I had written down and filling in the form twice asking for help and getting no response, I created a new account. I was flyinbrian1. St Louis area seems to be in a permanent freeze so not only am I not driving the R, the single digit temps in the garage make it too cold to even tinker with it. They're calling for freezing rain and snow tomorrow. Yikes.

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,874 Posts
Welcome back. Been having some of that weather here also but today it was 54 degrees and sunny. Go figure. Garage is heated so our baby is toasty warm. Have a good one.

Reactions: FlyinBrian2

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Hi everyone. After being unable to log in for the last month using the username and password I had written down and filling in the form twice asking for help and getting no response, I created a new account. I was flyinbrian1. St Louis area seems to be in a permanent freeze so not only am I not driving the R, the single digit temps in the garage make it too cold to even tinker with it. They're calling for freezing rain and snow tomorrow. Yikes.
Hang in there, warmer weather is hopefully not too far away.......Meantime, navigating on this site can indeed be a challenge. Slowly but surely, you will make advances and in a year or so...........you will understand the system.........I'm still in learning mode myself.:wink2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It snowed here a few days before Christmas and it's still on the ground. I'm trying to be patient but cabin fever is setting in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts