Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I am a brand new member, but have been enjoying all of the great posts from you guys for awhile. Love my Red 2005 SSR and would like to get a copy of my build sheet, if possible. VIN is 1GCES14H25B115748. THANKS! stvrichey :ssr

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,898 Posts
a big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Premium Member
34,678 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

As for the build sheet, that's on another thread. So you can search "build sheet request" or maybe someone with better computer skills than I will drag it over here for you.

Enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,898 Posts
Originally Posted by stvrichey View Post
Not sure if my "new members" post made it here so.....just joined although I have been enjoying all of the great posts from everyone since I recently bought my Red 2005 SSR. Love it and would love to have a copy of my build sheet. My VIN is 1GCES14H25B115748. THANKS!

Go to the site called Build Sheet Requests. It is monitored by Marc NY and he will get your build sheet. Good luck.

Build Sheet Requests

·
Spirited driver!
1,411 Posts
Welcome from beautiful Northern California where the SSR's can stay out and play year-round! :party

Go to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,224 Posts
Welcome From Forney Texas!!!!! :agree :agree Do complete your profile!!

Nick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts