Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello Everyone,

New to the SSR experience as I just purchased My 2004 Hot Asphalt. I live in Friendswood, Texas about 20 miles south of downtown Houston and 22 miles North of Galveston. I understand there are a few other Owners in the area and am wondering if there are scheduled activities/Meetings? Would be interested in getting out and enjoying the Permagrins like everyone talks about.

Bill Whatley
Friendswood, Texas
04 Hot Asphalt

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
45,804 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,923 Posts
CONGRATS and WELCOME, Bill . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome from central Florida. I just got my Silver SSR a couple days ago. I can't believe I lived so long without it. We hope you weren't affected by the recent storm.

·
Premium Member
37,029 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :thumbs

enjoy your permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
3,864 Posts
Welcome from So Cal.
You have come to the right place for all things SSR.
Great info, people and Trucks.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,211 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Welcome from another Southeast Texas owner. :00000732:
Your location fits in with the newly formed (drum roll)... "Houston Coastal" SSR group. :party
Lester (True Blue) and I will be organizing future SSR Fanatics events . Plan on getting in on some upcoming events next year.
We do need to get you on the emailing list to keep you informed.
:ssr
Brian

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Welcome from Spring Texas! The breakfast this month is on Saturday, at Harris County Smokehouse, 290 at Hwy 6, at 9:00AM. The breakfasts are always the 2nd Saturday of the month. Hope to see you there!
Roy Lee

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Would love too be on that mailing list. You can email me at [email protected]. Looking forward too meeting other Owners and doing some things. I know its early yet, but Friendswood has one of the Nations Longest Continual Running Fourth of July Parades, think Some of the SSR people might be interested in rolling in the Parade? The Corvette Club does it every year. We should show them some competition? Let me know and I will find out how we could get in on it from City Hall.

Thanks,

Bill Whatley

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,278 Posts
Would love too be on that mailing list. You can email me at [email protected]. Looking forward too meeting other Owners and doing some things. I know its early yet, but Friendswood has one of the Nations Longest Continual Running Fourth of July Parades, think Some of the SSR people might be interested in rolling in the Parade? The Corvette Club does it every year. We should show them some competition? Let me know and I will find out how we could get in on it from City Hall.

Thanks,

Bill Whatley
Bill

Frank Brightwell is the author of the TX SSR Fanatics email newsletter. Go to the Texas sub-forum near the bottom of the forum directories. At the top of the Texas forum are the 'Sticky' threads. Currently at the top of the 'Sticky' threads is Frank's Everything Texas R's thread. If you scroll down that thread, post 3 has a link to sign up for the TX SSR newsletter. Frank places all the local events info that gets sent to him in that newsletter.

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
Welcome from Gilbert Arizona!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts