Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just introducing myself to everyone. Just bought a used 04 and picked it up in Ohio. Had to drive over 700 miles home to Wisconsin in some crappy weather but well worth it.

I'm sure I'll have many questions but I do know how to use the search button so take it easy on me.

Clayton

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Hi Clayton,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your SSR as much as the rest of us on the forum:) :)

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,268 Posts
Welcome to our group

of wonderfully mixed nuts. We are from all over the country and all occupations, but share the passion for this fine piece of design come to production reality.

Glad to have you here.

Mike

Hey HRG,

I love the latest on (off) Betty.

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,210 Posts
Welcome to the group Streetshark.

Where abouts in the WI northwoods are you?

I have freinds and realatives all over the state.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FUZZY said:
Where abouts in the WI northwoods are you?
I am located in the beautiful town of Woodruff. Well, actually Minocqua/Woodruff since they are connected but I'll claim Woodruff.

I'm going to do a bad thing today and drive it on some errands in the snow/salt but I need to wash it from my journey up from Ohio anyway.

April can't get here fast enough this year.

Clayton

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Streetshark: Did I notice your from "Badger Land"! Congrats. are in order as I watched Coach Barry go out in style. Enjoy that 'R', let us know how she handles in the salt and snow. Mine is resting under cover with batt. tender green light on. Spring is months away in Wolverine land. Scheide.

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
streetshark said:
April can't get here fast enough this year.

Clayton
Welcome to the group!

Come on out to California in April - I will be hosting a Gathering of SSR's in Kingsburg and a Rod Run up to Sequoia / Kings Canyon National Parks...:cool

1 - 20 of 22 Posts