Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, I have been viewing this forum for a few weeks and learning a lot about the SSR, I even bought Jims book.
I am finally ready to buy and am looking for a yellow 2005 automatic.
I have placed a wanted ad under SSR's for sale.

There seems to be a lot of nice people on this forum and I hope to get to know some of you soon.

Thanks
Chris

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Hey welcome to the family!!! Nice choice on the color and don't listen to those other color people they are just jealous!! :lol I hope you find one soon, have you tried,Ebay and autotrader?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Wildcat, did you get this name from owning a 1966 Buick?

I am looking on ebay everyday.
I just sold my Ford Lightning and now have the money to buy.

·
OP
8,226 Posts
Howdy

and welcome, save some money after purchase, because this site will make you buy accessories and modifications until you're broke...:eek

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Op
I know the feeling from owning my Ford Lightning, Rusty Wallace was the original owner and I just sold it on ebay.
I got caught up in the mod bug with it and am hoping to hold off a little on the SSR.

Thanks
Chris

·
OP
8,226 Posts
Hurry up

OK Chris, well hurry up and get your SSR and join us in NC to drive Deal's Gap in May. I'll be driving through your state on my way to the ride.
Look at the southeast forum under "tail of the dragon" for info.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hi Chris,
Welcome. i'm glad that I got ahold of you before you actually bought. Did you know that silver SSRs are worth 42% more than old Yellar SSRs? Glad I caught you before you made that big mistake.
If you like Wildcats avatar just wait till you see the family photo album. WOW!

·
Premium Member
9,352 Posts
I think Wildcat is a little off on the relative value of different colors of SSRs.

It's wishful thinking from someone who has a base coat truck just waiting for some candy paint work.:glol :glol

Oooops - I'd better be careful seeing as I have a silver/black on order.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Welcome Aboard

ChrisPalmer said:
Hi everybody, I have been viewing this forum for a few weeks and learning a lot about the SSR, I even bought Jims book.
I am finally ready to buy and am looking for a yellow 2005 automatic.
I have placed a wanted ad under SSR's for sale.

There seems to be a lot of nice people on this forum and I hope to get to know some of you soon.

Thanks
Chris

Chirs

Welcome Aboard

What took you so long to come out? We didn't scare you did we? :lol :lol
Best of luck to you on your search for your 2005. We are all rutting for you and best of all WELCOME to the FAMILY. Here's a kiss for luck on your search.........

Attachments

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
OP said:
OK Chris, well hurry up and get your SSR and join us in NC to drive Deal's Gap in May. I'll be driving through your state on my way to the ride.
Look at the southeast forum under "tail of the dragon" for info.
Welcome, you have to do this run with us. I'm sure you are familiar with the dragon. I am about an 1 1/2 hrs from you over in Maggie Valley, NC.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcome everybody.
I definately hope to have the SSR by May to do the Deals Gap get-together.

Chris

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
04 Yellow

There Is A Dealer Here Where I Live That Has An 04 Yellow And Silver For Sale They Have Been On The Lot For A While Now Should Be Able To Get Pretty Good Deal Unless You Have Your Heart Set On 05 They Also Have 3 2006's One Is Black On Silve, One Is Silver And One Is Pacific Blue On Silver

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mi
Thanks for the info.
I am wanting the new motor so I guess I need to stick with a 2005.
I don't think the 06's will be priced low enough for me yet but I really like the 2 tone on them.

Thanks Buffalo

Chris

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
I know of a loaded Yellow one in Brentwood TN. Its got 111 miles on it and fairly loaded. $49K List. Never been titled. 1888 261 8378

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida. Hope you find what you are looking for.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts