Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reaching out to say Hello! to the SSR Fanatic community. I am an aspiring Fanatic owner, in the market now for a Redline 2004 :ssr. There are several at dealers in the area. Plan to take my first test drive in an SSR this week and experience the "Permagrin" so often referred to here. I'm looking through the archives to find what to look for before adopting the :ssr to a lifetime home.

Best!
Bob Burgoyne
"Boomer" to my friends

·
Daily Driver
8,941 Posts
Welcome [strike]Bob[/strike] Boomer, be sure to check out the For Sale section of the forum for the best shot at a truck that's been upgraded and maintained properly.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,400 Posts
Reaching out to say Hello! to the SSR Fanatic community. I am an aspiring Fanatic owner, in the market now for a Redline 2004 :ssr. There are several at dealers in the area. Plan to take my first test drive in an SSR this week and experience the "Permagrin" so often referred to here. I'm looking through the archives to find what to look for before adopting the :ssr to a lifetime home.

Best!
Bob Burgoyne
"Boomer" to my friends
Welcome Boomer from one of the SoCal Nuts. Have fun in your search for the right ride. You will find the family a friendly group and there are quite a few in the SouthEast that will be happy to help you out through the learning process. Remember, There are no dumb questins, except those that are not asked.

·
Premium Member
35,809 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Good luck on your quest for your own SSR :ssr

the permagrin will get you!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,394 Posts
Bommer, like xoxoxo said, check the one's here FIRST!! And---Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you have found the BEST FORUM ever! BUT-----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive, when you get it! Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,585 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,068 Posts
A big hearty welcome from sunny Sturgis South Dakota.

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
1,014 Posts
Welcome from Houston, TX

Good luck on your quest!

Many of them around and nice ones go up for sale on this site fairly regularly.

If you tell us where you are at, there may be someone near by that can lend you a hand.

-Robert
:silver:

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Hey "Boomer" :00000732: from Murfreesboro. Excellent choice ... 2004 Redline Red. 9 year SSR veteran. If you got any questions or we can help you, call me (Bob) at 615 605 4763 or SWT RYD (Robert) at 615 663 3477, we'll be more than happy to help you.

By the way we are in the early stages of planning a Tennessee State Rally here in Murfreesboro like September 7, 8 & 9 or the 14th, 15th & 16th (Friday afternoon thru Sunday noon) tennesseecozydog - Bob Alexander Again :00000732: aboard

·
Premium Member
5,902 Posts
Welcome from just over the hill , Murfreesboro. I'm not throwing stones at dealers, but there is a lot of upgrades that should be done on your future SSR. When you mention these to them, they have no clue what you are talking about. Check out this website for those upgrades before you purchase. There are some good buys and well maintained SSR's on this site for sale with improvements already done. Be glad to assist you in your quest.

·
BLU SSR
3,466 Posts
West central illinois welcome!

Looking in the for sale section for an SSR that that is "fanatic" owned is great advice. The upgrades we speak of are worth the money difference you may see from here to other sources -- in both reliability and enjoyment. Take your time , do your research on this site , buy it and enjoy it by driving the >:) out of it .

:00000732::blur:

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,656 Posts
WELCOME, Boomer . . . from Southern Arizona.

Good Luck on your search even if it is Red.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Welcome from Houston, TX

Good luck on your quest!

Many of them around and nice ones go up for sale on this site fairly regularly.

If you tell us where you are at, there may be someone near by that can lend you a hand.

-Robert

HELLO Tex ... I believe he said Hello from Crossville, TN. We ... SWT RYD and tennesseecozydog are on it like Bluebonnet. :ssr & :ssr

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,458 Posts
Pre welcome from another redline 04 in Cincinnati! At least we know you have good common sense about you with your color choice. You know those yellow ones are pretty fast too, but they have to stop so often to pick up their taxi fares! (You'll see the color argument quite often in these threads)

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
1,014 Posts
HELLO Tex ... I believe he said Hello from Crossville, TN. We ... SWT RYD and tennesseecozydog are on it like Bluebonnet. :ssr & :ssr
Glad you guys are on the case!

I recognized the locale in the title of the thread... I went too subtle about updating profile for future posts.:wink2:

-Robert

1 - 20 of 36 Posts