Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 Chevy SSR, Black
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Thanks for allowing me to join this group. I've owned my 2004 SSR since Dec. 2007 and have loved every minute of it. However, my girl needs some parts. Any help finding them is much appreciated.
The parts I'm looking for are:
New rims, 19" in the front -225/45 R19 (driver's side has a crack) and 20" -295/40 R20 in the back.
Passenger's side Door Handle mechanism (will not open from inside).
Driver's side window switch (starting to hit and miss).

Finally, we will be getting a new paint job so any recommendations for a good paint shop in the Louisville, KY area is appreciated.

I'm very excited to have found a place to talk about "My Baby" and find some resources to help take care of her!

Thanks, Everyone!!!

Terry

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
29,509 Posts
Welcome to the family. Better late than never. Post your list of wanted parts in SSR Parts for Sale/Wanted for better visibility.

Reactions: djmitin

·
Slingshot Rules!
83,018 Posts
WELCOME, Terry . . . from Southern Arizona.

As Dwight has already posted . . . Better late than never.

Definitely no expert here, however, the parts you mentioned should not be a problem.

Good Luck.

! :D ! 👍 ! :D ! 👍 ! :D !

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
3,595 Posts
Hellooooo from nearby Cincinnati! The home of the 2021 international SSR rally. And right in your backyard! The handle is a common issue and repair parts available from simple engineering. You'll need to be specific on chrome or satin wheels. Just post in the wanted section and you'll get some results.
Look forward to meeting you!

·
MY05SSR
2005 Aqua Blur, 6 speed
843 Posts
Welcome from Northeast Georgia. You can get one of Dictators door pull fix from Simple Engineering. If that doesn't work , you can buy a new door pull from Wild Bills but they are pricey

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
5,037 Posts
Another Welcome from your new Fanatic Family! Louisville is just a hop and a skip to Cincinnati for our International SSR Rally! A great place to meet and hang out with your new Fanatic Family! Imagine maybe 200 SSR's in one place! Here's the thread for more information!

Reactions: Terry Dunn
1 - 20 of 35 Posts