Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Vendor
551 Posts
View attachment 592671 View attachment 592671

Thanks for allowing me to join this group. I've owned my 2004 SSR since Dec. 2007 and have loved every minute of it. However, my girl needs some parts. Any help finding them is much appreciated.
The parts I'm looking for are:
New rims, 19" in the front -225/45 R19 (driver's side has a crack) and 20" -295/40 R20 in the back.
Passenger's side Door Handle mechanism (will not open from inside).
Driver's side window switch (starting to hit and miss).

Finally, we will be getting a new paint job so any recommendations for a good paint shop in the Louisville, KY area is appreciated.

I'm very excited to have found a place to talk about "My Baby" and find some resources to help take care of her!

Thanks, Everyone!!!

Terry
Please email me or call. I make over 100 SSR Stainless Steel items for the past 15 years and can give you 50 pictures and special pricing plus combined shipping when dealing directly from me.
[email protected] or 727 207 257 after 12 noon any day. Thank you, Gary

·
Premium Member
2003 Black SSR
32 Posts
View attachment 592671 View attachment 592671

Thanks for allowing me to join this group. I've owned my 2004 SSR since Dec. 2007 and have loved every minute of it. However, my girl needs some parts. Any help finding them is much appreciated.
The parts I'm looking for are:
New rims, 19" in the front -225/45 R19 (driver's side has a crack) and 20" -295/40 R20 in the back.
Passenger's side Door Handle mechanism (will not open from inside).
Driver's side window switch (starting to hit and miss).

Finally, we will be getting a new paint job so any recommendations for a good paint shop in the Louisville, KY area is appreciated.

I'm very excited to have found a place to talk about "My Baby" and find some resources to help take care of her!

Thanks, Everyone!!!

Terry

21 - 35 of 35 Posts