Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,039 Posts
A big hearty welcome from SUNNY STURGIS SOUTH DAKOTA!!!

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm a retired Real Estate Appraiser that has been watching, owning, and loving hot rods since the late 50s. (Except for about 15 yrs while I was raising a son), am divorced, no grandkids (which is the reason I can afford some hot rods. I have several. I plan to sell all of them except the SSR. I just bought a '06 Silver SSR that I found out was involved in a pretty major accident back in Feb '16 in NC, sold to dealer in Maryland, who sold to a dealer in New York, who sold to an individual in New York, who sold it to me. Don't know much other than it has full length headers, real duals, glass packs of some sort, and a cam. Hits a pretty good lick. I have a million questions that I will ask from time to time.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
=-SWT YRD, I live in Decherd, TN 37324. I deal with Gateway Classic Cars and Street Links in LaVergne just up I-24 at the Waldron Rd exit from you.

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
welcome

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,386 Posts
Welcome from one of the SoCal Nuts. You might want to go to http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f4/build-sheet-requests-20471/ and use the Search This Thread button, in the black bar at the top, to see if the Vin has been requested yet. If it has you might find that someone here owned it previously. and if not you can request a build sheet to see how it came from the factory.

·
Premium Member
5,854 Posts
=-SWT YRD, I live in Decherd, TN 37324. I deal with Gateway Classic Cars and Street Links in LaVergne just up I-24 at the Waldron Rd exit from you.
In Murfreesboro you have myself, TennesseeCozyDog, both red 05, GoDaddy 04 silver, in Lebanon Hadtohavit, 03 purple, GoDaddys son 06 silver from McMinnville, also from McMinnville Charlie has 2 a red and yellow. Is your R drivable now?

·
Premium Member
5,854 Posts
How far are you from the Nissan Engine plant in Decherd? I pick up engines every so often and deliver to Nissian in Smyrna.

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
Howdy! Welcome Aboard !!

·
Premium Member
35,639 Posts
Welcome from Canada. :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :silver: :thumbs

enjoy your permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,451 Posts
A Big Ole WELCOME . . . from Southern Arizona.

By the way . . . LOVE YOUR SCREEN NAME.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !

·
Premium Member
3,770 Posts
Welcome TNHB from another So Cal Fanatic.
You have come to the right place, for everything SSR and a little computer info as well.
Great people, info and trucks can be found here.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,370 Posts
tnhillbilly, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you are on the BEST FORUM ever! BUT-----Go to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
2005 Redline SSR, 1990 Harley Davidson FatBoy FLSTF
164 Posts
Welcome tnhillbilly, I'm in Hermitage TN and glad to have another SSR to Middle Tennessee Group. This group has added greatly to my SSR Ownership. Plus alway ready to help with questions or issues. I'm Cecil and my cell is (615)533-0829. Maybe the next decent day maybe we can meet up. Welcome again, Cecil, 90 Fatboy

·
Daily Driver
8,940 Posts
Welcome to the family, you're in the middle of a swarm so you'll be fine.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts