Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur, top secret can't say anything about another one
6,807 Posts
Well you are lucky to be in Texas, as they have a great group of Fanatics there. Contact @Dinerman and he will get you on the news letter that will give you all kinds of information of goings on in Texas. Welcome aboard. From a part time St Louis and part time Texas SSR owner

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
6,536 Posts

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
4,326 Posts
My 05 SSR has a no start problem. Cranks fine but will not start. After running for a while. From what I've read,@Dinerman can. Repair my fuse box at a cost, but I'm new to the tread and do not know how to get in touch with him.
You just did by using his site name! Great job newbie! Oh and helloooo from Cincinnati! And should we call you Tim the toolman?! ( Never heard that one before have you?!)

·
Premium Member
06 S/C Pac Blue & 05 Flame 6 Speed
1,123 Posts
Northside of Houston homestead and 610
Couple of local choices.

Lot of great people and a lot of knowledge at either one.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
5,730 Posts
Welcome from the Buckeye State!
Enjoy your PermaGrin! 😉

Reactions: soren703

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 S/C Pac Blue 6spd
1,649 Posts
My 05 SSR has a no start problem. Cranks fine but will not start. After running for a while. From what I've read,@Dinerman can. Repair my fuse box at a cost, but I'm new to the tread and do not know how to get in touch with him.
Welcome to the area. I live down in Pearland and repair the fuse boxes. I’ll send you a conversation, and you can give me a call to discuss the issue, next steps, etc.

Click on the your red T in the upper right corner and select Conversations and you’ll find a conversation from me waiting.

Robert

·
Registered
2006 Aqua Blur, auto
240 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma. There will be a number of tech days in Texas and Oklahoma for getting help with upgrades and repairs. If you watch this website, you'll see notifications.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts