Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:smash My name is Cat, short for CatFish, (Long Story), but friends just call me Cat and I consider all SSR Fans as Friends. I own a 2003 SSR, Slingshot Yellow with 1042 miles on it. I don't drive it much...I cosider it a work of art and I can just sit and look at it for hours. Anyway, I'm glad to be a member and I hope to converse with all of you sometime, so give me a hollar anytime... Thanks...Cat

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Welcome to the group.. You'll learn a lot about your truck and have some fun too. Where are you located? There are lots of cruises and get togethers, so check them out.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi...Deb... Thank You for the Quick Welcome...This sounds like a great forum with cool people...There's not too many of us CatFishes around...I got the name cause I was a little crazy but I'v mellowed. Yell at me anytime. What's the scoop on your SSR? Later...CatFish

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,262 Posts
Glad to have you here

This is a great bunch. Lots of knowledge, lots of good fellowship and all this with the same feeling as family. We all (well, about 99%) share the same passion for our rides..... it is definitely a work of art that is way cool and a s**t-load of fun to drive.

Welcome to the best bunch of mixed nuts on the net.

Mike

By the way, CatFish, where are you located????

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
ArtLover

Welcome Cat; If your a art lover try art in motion and put soom miles on your 03 you will love it a lot more:seeya

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, LT, I appreciate the Welcome. I love my SSR and I enjoy learning anything I can about them. I live in Parker, Colorado, which is, basically, a suburb of Denver only better. What a great idea...an SSR Cruise...It couldn't get any better than that...where are the cruises and get togethers located in the forum? Thanks for writting me...yell at me anytime...later...Cat

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, Mike, it sounds like a bunch of my kinda nuts and I'll take all the knowledge I can soak up. I'm located in Parker, Colorado, which is kind of a suburb of Denver only better. Thanks for the Welcome and I hope you'll yell at me anytime...later...Cat

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the Welcome...And you're totally right about driving it more...I'm definitely obsessive about her... I'm gonna work on that next Summer and get her out more....yell at me anytime...later...Cat

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
CMESURF said:
Hi...Deb... Thank You for the Quick Welcome...This sounds like a great forum with cool people...There's not too many of us CatFishes around...I got the name cause I was a little crazy but I'v mellowed. Yell at me anytime. What's the scoop on your SSR? Later...CatFish

This is how our friend CatFish got his name. You know how when you feed a cat and they never leave your home. He didn't leave mine for a long time. :lol :lol

I have a 2004 Redline Red SSR. I am the host for 3G Services for the Chin Spoiler. Do a search for 3G Services or Chin Spoiler for Christmas. You'll see my SSR in the photo's. You may be interested if you don't have a chin spoiler. Not that I'm trying to sell you anything.....just thought you would be interested.

I am also the host of the MI SSR Club and I am enjoying every moment. Can't wait till we meet. I wonder if you look like the CatFish I know. :confused Your right not to many CatFishes around.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Deb...I'm definitely not one of those 'Stray Cats', I'm the kind of Cat that just wants to curle up in my SSR and never bother anyone. I will check out 3g services site...later....Cat

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,262 Posts
Members in your area

CatFish,

There are a couple tools you can use to locate members in your area, the first is the pinmap of SSR owners that has tremendous power. Glenn did a wonderful job providing this tool. Here's the link. I have it bookmarked in My Favorites on my browser and use it for all kinds of stuff.

http://home.comcast.net/~gkbeer/ssr/pinmap/

The second tool is to use the "Members List", click "Search Members" and "Advanced Search". In the "Location" box, type CO and it will return all members located in places that start with "Co".... including Conneticut and others, I'm sure you will get the hang of it quick.

Best Regards,

Mike

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome Cat!

Welcome to the blvd Cat!!! The SSR is definitely a work of art and mine has become a great canvas for custom painting......

enjoy and see ya down the blvd someday,
kroozn

ps some crazy people here? no not at all....................THEY'RE ALL CRAZY AND NUTS..........AND ALOT OF FUN.

·
OP
8,222 Posts
Welcome aboard...

...keep in mind that once you check in here, you can never leave:reddevil ...welcome to the hotel c...I'll stop there, don't want to get sued.

You'll have fun here and learn ALOT!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts