Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,616 Posts
Welcome here go to user cp tag fill
Out your info and get ready to have fun . Just do me a favor don’t believe anything blueroadster06 says lol

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
welcome

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,345 Posts
WELCOME . . . from Southern Arizona.

How about some info about your SSR?

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Premium Member
2,784 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio, Home of The Ohio State Buckeyes
Noticed your user name -- Don't you know that driving on fumes can cause premature failure of your fuel pump! :pokey:

:glol I couldn't resist :imsorry:

Enjoy your permagrin :grin2:

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
Good, good morning "fumes1" do agree with autoprof, but I DO like your handle !!! "Drivinonfumes1" very, very unique. So much for that, so :00000732: :00000732: :00000732: and CONGRATULATIONS on your "new" ride (???). We know the year (2004) but how about the color and where do you live. tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,213 Posts
Good Morning---Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you are on the BEST FORUM ever! BUT-----Go to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,888 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Welcome here go to user cp tag fill
Out your info and get ready to have fun . Just do me a favor don’t believe anything blueroadster06 says lol
Yeah, but what if @blueroadster06 says that @abadssr is a great dude!?!? :grin2:...:laugh:

Drivinonfumes1,

Welcome to the wonderful (sometimes wacky :willy:) world of SSR Fanatics.
We are glad you're here!! :cheers
"Mazzy" :silver:, Tina and I have all parked ourselves here in Middle Georgia.
As just about everyone else has mentioned, it would be great if you told us a little about yourself and your R.
:00000732:

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,345 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio, Home of The Ohio State Buckeyes
Noticed your user name -- Don't you know that driving on fumes can cause premature failure of your fuel pump! :pokey:

:glol I couldn't resist :imsorry:

Enjoy your permagrin :grin2:
Good, good morning "fumes1" do agree with autoprof, but I DO like your handle !!! "Drivinonfumes1" very, very unique. So much for that, so :00000732: :00000732: :00000732: and CONGRATULATIONS on your "new" ride (???). We know the year (2004) but how about the color and where do you live. tennesseecozydog :ssr
Better fill that tank, you're gonna need it. :00000732:
Very possibly the Driver is "Driving on Fumes" . . . NOT the SSR?

! :surprise: ! :cheers ! :surprise: ! :cheers ! :surprise: !

1 - 20 of 29 Posts