Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone and thanks for the site. This will be a good place to talk about how were going keep our SSR on the road. I im retired and have rented my shop out 35 years was enough for me working on cars . When i started i replaced a lot of spark plugs and rebuilt a lot of carburetors and in the end i spent more time on a laptop than i did with a actual wrench in my hand . Took me about 45 min to fix my junction block when it recently started acting up thanks to info on this site. Found a factory driver side window regulator new in box this morning on ebay $120 so i didnt hesitate to pay now. not for sale btw. going to start buying spares now since i found out nothing is available except rebuilt. Cheers

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,609 Posts
3 time, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,550 Posts
Hi everyone and thanks for the site. This will be a good place to talk about how were going keep our SSR on the road. I im retired and have rented my shop out 35 years was enough for me working on cars . When i started i replaced a lot of spark plugs and rebuilt a lot of carburetors and in the end i spent more time on a laptop than i did with a actual wrench in my hand . Took me about 45 min to fix my junction block when it recently started acting up thanks to info on this site. Found a factory driver side window regulator new in box this morning on ebay $120 so i didnt hesitate to pay now. not for sale btw. going to start buying spares now since i found out nothing is available except rebuilt. Cheers
Welcome to the family. What is the meaning of your screen name, if you do not mind? Also, can you go to the User CP under Tools and update your Profile so when you ask for help we do not have to ask about your location and year of SSR to give the right answer.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,152 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,550 Posts
not seeing how to do that 2005 and 3 time nascar modified champion
Click TOOLS on the red bar at the top of the page.
Click User CP in the resulting drop down
In the column on the left under YOUR PROFILE click on Edit your Details
Add the information that you are comfortable sharing.

Congratulations on your Championships!!!! it will be fun to meet you on a track at some rally in the future.

·
Daily Driver
8,958 Posts
Welcome to the family 3 time. :00000732:
As you're squirreling away spare parts, keep in mind in some cases there are better choices than the NOS parts.

·
Premium Member
2005 Redline SSR 6 speed, 2013 Porsche Cayenne S 4.8 Liter, 1990 Harley Davidson FatBoy FLSTF
189 Posts
Welcome from Middle Tennessee, agree that this site and members add to the pleasure of owning a SSR. 90 Fatboy

1 - 20 of 57 Posts