Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I just acquired a '04 SSR!

One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
Welcome, others will be along shortly to fill you in on what information is appreciated and helpful to have in your profile. this will help us help you find things or help when needed.

Reactions: nj6969

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome from Fountain Colorado
OH! Another CO SSR owner! That's exciting to me!

When I get my garage for it built and the truck moved over to CO I'll have to follow up. Right now my only option is to store it outside just south of Denver. So that's a quick way to get the golf ball style body panel modification courtesy of Mother Nature.

Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
@TribbleTroubles,
Welcome from Forney Texas. Consider clicking on the Colored Letter/Picture, top far right corner, go down to "Account Settings", click, and fill in your information. Especially your LOCATION and the year of your SSR, like the rest of us. Then go the the left side and click on "Signature". Also put the year of your SSR in your "Signature", and anything else you want to show in your posts, and we can help you better if you have a problem. When you finish click the "SAVE" box.

Click here for the "How To Library" OneDrive

Also click on this link and go to Post #1 Help Us Help You---UPDATE

Click here for parts, help and tips--Simple Engineering, LLC 鈥 Chevy SSR Aftermarket Parts, Accessories and Repair Solutions

Click here to put yourself on the map and see others--Pinmap

Nick & Kathy

Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
Another Ohio Welcome! Enjoy that PermaGrin and get that garage built ASAP! We don't want to accuse you of SSR abuse! 馃槺馃槣

Reactions: soren703
1 - 14 of 14 Posts