Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
You can't fool the good Fanatic people on this website. :nono
You have screamin deamons all over the front of Hellvis...
and you think we will buy the story of plain blue on his a$$?? Oh, PLEASE!! We all know better:glol
SO DOES THIS MEAN HE HAS THE A$$ OF THE SCREAMIN DEAMONS ON THE A$$ OF HELLVIS:glol

·
Premium Member
15,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I already know you have more money than me since you have more trucks than me...or does that mean you NEED to win this bet :glol :glol

:D:tongue:grouphug
It's not about money, it's about braggin' rights :glol

At this time, no more graphics are planned.

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
It's not about money, it's about braggin' rights :glol

At this time, no more graphics are planned.
I can read between the lines...no MORE graphics are PLANNED...all this means is they were already planned and you're not thinking about any MORE...I just think you're dang sneaky and won't be one bit surprised at anything you do :lol :lol

·
Premium Member
20,338 Posts
I can read between the lines...no MORE graphics are PLANNED...all this means is they were already planned and you're not thinking about any MORE...I just think you're dang sneaky and won't be one bit surprised at anything you do :lol :lol
cmon artsmart we can trust doug no graphics on the back ...if he drives in reverse though wouldnt that be the front then.:glol:glol
we just trying to spend your money doug

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
YOU KNOW YOUR WRIGHT. BUT HE MAY NOT COP TO IT. BECAUSE THUMPER READS THIS ALSO. SO HE HAS TO KEEP IT ON THE Q.T.:glol

·
Premium Member
15,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
YOU KNOW YOUR WRIGHT. BUT HE MAY NOT COP TO IT. BECAUSE THUMPER READS THIS ALSO. SO HE HAS TO KEEP IT ON THE Q.T.:glol
Thumper knows Scott and Karen - all it would take is a phone call.

Smacks of a conspiracy theory around here.....:)

·
Registered
28,760 Posts
What the teacher says....:agree

·
Premium Member
15,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
nah...no let down because all ya have to do is walk around to the side or front and BAM...its in your face!
Two 1/4" rock chips on the hood from the Kingsburg Run - $ 500.00 repair. Not bitching, cuz I told Scott at 5150 he could probably retire just on repairs on Hellvis. He just laughed and said "that's the downside of a custom paint job".

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
Two 1/4" rock chips on the hood from the Kingsburg Run - $ 500.00 repair. Not bitching, cuz I told Scott at 5150 he could probably retire just on repairs on Hellvis. He just laughed and said "that's the downside of a custom paint job".
:eek :eek lucky for you that you live/work close by...think how bad it would be if you were hours away :banghead

41 - 60 of 61 Posts