Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Perfectionist
526 Posts
Man that sounds much better than taking it to any dealer out there!!!! good deal !!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
See ya' just joined the SSRfanatics exclusive club, so :00000732: :00000732: :00000732: and you've already met The Grand Poopaw ... CONGRATULATIONS !!! Was in Mesa not too long ago, It was July or August 1958, was driving a 56 Red & White Chevy (with no AC) and it was hotter than a Depot stove. Was only 18 then, so I didn't know what 110 in shade meant !!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Again :00000732: to our SSR world.

tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
I usually help Mike out when he is working on R's by providing running commentary to see how many times I can get him to cast crusty looks my way!!!!!
Yes you do and you are very good at it. All the SSR Fanatics appreciate you and Mike along with Dicktator, ED etc. You know when you do one of these thank you's you allways forget someone and feel bad afterwards.

THANLS AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU!!!
:blue:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks I ask Mike about the outside temp that only goes to 100, it will be pegged all summer here in Arizona.

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
Just spent the morning with Mike in Arizona, he installed all of the step motor in my SSR. He also installed a new electric fan and did all of this while I waited. Thanks Mike I really appreciate you spending your time and expertise to help me out.
Edit Report
Hem bud, I'm in Gilbert! Coffee some time? Mike is a terrific man and believe me, you and I are blessed to have him living so near!

·
Premium Member
3,771 Posts
Mike seems to never be to busy to help someone out, while driving back from Kentucky after picking up my SSR, stop in on Mike who installed a new fan and gave my SSR the once over and all this while he was getting ready to leave for San Diego.
Hell of a nice guy and agree we are lucky to have him.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts