Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worst fears realized... I hit a deer. Does anyone know where to source the following parts:
Right Hand Fender;
RH Headlight Assembly;
Front Bumper Cover; and
Grill and Inserts.
I am in Ontario, Canada. Everywhere we have searched in Canada for OEM parts, the items turn up 'obsolete'. Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
I have everything you need with the exception of a headlight. The right fender I have has been damaged but repairable if you are wanting that. Depending on where you are in Ontario I may be able to meet you with the parts. Contact me via email: [email protected] if interested

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Hi from Vancouver Island. Suggest you try Barry Pattison in Tottenham ON. Possibly in your back yard. His business card is attached.

If not, Cleveland Power parts out SSR's https://www.clevelandpap.com/

Of course, forum members have been know to stash away spare parts just in case

Good luck. I have had a few close calls with deer here on the Island, so am sympathetic to your situation.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have everything you need with the exception of a headlight. The right fender I have has been damaged but repairable if you are wanting that. Depending on where you are in Ontario I may be able to meet you with the parts. Contact me via email: [email protected] if interested
Hello Ken, thank you for responding. I did send an email to Barry Pattison after getting his name from an older post. Thank you for the Cleveland info, I'll go there if needed. Be careful out there on the Left Coast. Cheers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello OLDXR. Thank you kindly for the offer. My fender can be repaired as well but I was hoping to source a new one to replace it. I may be interested in the grill & inserts if they are new as well, (or in used but pristine condition).. I am in Sturgeon Falls, are we close?

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
I’m just south of Cleveland. Looks like Buffalo would be a four hour drive. The used grille is in nice condition with the grille intact. I have a NOS OEM front bumper, it’s the bumper only. Photos of them if interested. I could also stop by Cleveland Power & Performance for a headlight if you don’t score one on the Forum.

Dane

·
SSR Pit Crew
11,933 Posts
Worst fears realized... I hit a deer. Does anyone know where to source the following parts:
Right Hand Fender;
RH Headlight Assembly;
Front Bumper Cover; and
Grill and Inserts.
I am in Ontario, Canada. Everywhere we have searched in Canada for OEM parts, the items turn up 'obsolete'. Any help would be much appreciated.
Check with Barry Pattison aka Redbarry, Tottenham, Ontario Canada LOG 1W0
North of Toronto. Has LOTS and LOTS of parts and 5 SSR.
Email: [email protected]

You can tell him I told you to contact him.

Dicktator

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check with Barry Pattison aka Redbarry, Tottenham, Ontario Canada LOG 1W0
North of Toronto. Has LOTS and LOTS of parts and 5 SSR.
Email: [email protected]

You can tell him I told you to contact him.

Dicktator
Thank you for the reference Dicktator. I've emailed him already, if I don't hear back soon I'll try again and drop your name this time ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’m just south of Cleveland. Looks like Buffalo would be a four hour drive. The used grille is in nice condition with the grille intact. I have a NOS OEM front bumper, it’s the bumper only. Photos of them if interested. I could also stop by Cleveland Power & Performance for a headlight if you don’t score one on the Forum.

Dane
Very much appreciated Dane, I'll try to score more locally but will definitely give you a shout if unsuccessful.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is his cell.
416-254-5095
Tell him I gave you #.
Dicktator
Awesome. Just want to say how appreciative I am for all your offers & help Dicktator. I'll be chatting with my insurance adjuster and body shop today to sort out who/how we get the items. I'll keep you updated. Cheers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts