Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Avid Fan
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping someone would know of a place where I can park my SSR in around Orlando.
We have a house in Davenport and go fairly ofter. I miss having an SSR when I'm visiting and
would like to leave one down there.

Anyone know of a place?
Let me know. I would really appreciate any info.

Mike

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I'm hoping someone would know of a place where I can park my SSR in around Orlando.
We have a house in Davenport and go fairly ofter. I miss having an SSR when I'm visiting and

Anyone know of a place?

Mike
Wow, here is an option you may or may not want to consider. One of my close buddies just moved into the Villages.........not too sure it's all that far from Orlando.

He is a car/truck/bike guy and if he could have driving rights when you were still up North, he just might come up with a garage. This way, you could be sure it was in good hands and all was being kept up........and it would be available whenever you came down.:smile2:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Wow, here is an option you may or may not want to consider. One of my close buddies just moved into the Villages.........not too sure it's all that far from Orlando.

He is a car/truck/bike guy and if he could have driving rights when you were still up North, he just might come up with a garage. This way, you could be sure it was in good hands and all was being kept up........and it would be available whenever you came down.:smile2:
What could go wrong? :wink2:

·
Registered
3,374 Posts

What is in that cigarette you're smokin??:surprise:

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,451 Posts

Anyone know of a place?

Mike
Have you considered one of those Self Storage Units, Mike?

Add a Battery Tender Plus and it would definitely be a helluva lot safer than in the hands of a total stranger who may or may not care for and drive your R with the same TLC.

! :surprise: ! >:) ! :surprise: ! >:) ! :surprise: !

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Safe SSR storage

Anyone know of a place?

Mike
To get back to, and to try to address your original question.
When you get down here just look for a bonded and insured storage place they are all over Florida and would offer safe sometimes even climate controlled storage for your SSR I found this on Google I don't know them but it's a good place to start

https://www.storawayselfstorage.com/self-storage/fl/deltona/deltona-self-storage/?cpm=ppcgoogle&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3tGLgoyl2gIVXrXACh3KAgiPEAAYAiAAEgJqVPD_BwE

Personal Mini Storage | 1st Month Free in Davenport‎
Adwww.personalministorage.com/‎
3 Storage Locations in Davenport. Reserve Online. Lock In Unit Rate.
Month-to-Month Units · Truck Rentals On-Site · Coded Gate Access · Quick eSign Rental Lease
Neighborhoods: Marbella at Davenport, Haines City, Park Ridge, Legacy Park, Wellington, Highlands Reserve, Regal Palms, Westridge, Hampton Estates
41040 US-27, Davenport, FL‎ - ‎Open today · 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM

·
Avid Fan
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the responses. Moscooter, I would like to leave the truck with your buddy but I’m scared the mileage would triple in one year. :)

Thanks dictator, I will try and get a hold of Chuckster.

Mike

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
I live in Ormond Beach. If you want you could leave it in my back garage. The only time I would move it is if I have to use my lift.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts