Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if any one has a top tool I can drive over and borrow for about 10 seconds I need to close my top and I can't find mine..I would be very grateful..850-449-7189 Shawn if you can help me out.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,403 Posts
TshawnR87, I'd bet someone will help! Meantime--Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you have found the BEST FORUM ever! BUT-----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Hey "T" :00000732: to our SSRfanatic Family !!! The question is did your SSR ever have a Top Tool ??? If it did, it should be in one of 3 places ... glove box, console storage or in your cargo area. Dictator (Clearwater, Fla) and Mike in AZ (Simple Engineering) has them for sale. tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,276 Posts
Hey "T" :00000732: to our SSRfanatic Family !!! The question is did your SSR ever have a Top Tool ??? If it did, it should be in one of 3 places ... glove box, console storage or in your cargo area. Dictator (Clearwater, Fla) and Mike in AZ (Simple Engineering) has them for sale. tennesseecozydog :ssr
Also, often found in the air inflator kit behind the driver's seat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts