Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a saviour who would ship parts to England for me. Looking for passenger front fender ( wing in uk) and non chrome front Spear , used is ok but must be good condition..........thankyou David

·
Premium Member
1,877 Posts
I don’t mind shipping over to you. FEDEX worked well when I shipped running boards to Ireland. The passenger fender I have will need repair. As for the chrome spear....I think you will have to buy new unless someone has one on the site. Post your info under your profile so others can get in touch as well. My email is [email protected]

Dane

Attachments

·
SSR Pit Crew
2,236 Posts
SSR Parts for Sale/Wanted

I don’t mind shipping over to you. FEDEX worked well when I shipped running boards to Ireland. The passenger fender I have will need repair. As for the chrome spear....I think you will have to buy new unless someone has one on the site. Post your info under your profile so others can get in touch as well. My email is [email protected]

Dane
I believe he's wanting a non chrome (satin) spear. This might be more readily available used than a chrome one would be.

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,877 Posts
Dave...you are correct! Read it again. I’m sure someone will have one of those. Guess we’ll see if he replies for the parts.

Dane

1 - 4 of 4 Posts