Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 Smokin Black
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2005 Black SSR that I would like to sell. Like so many at my age(old) I am unable to navigate thru so many different venues. I have looked at the Forum occasionally but never hanever the need to submit. Could someone provide me the guidance on how to post my R for sale?

Lost in Spokane
Stewburner

·
Premium Member
2005 Chevrolet SSR manual transmission
170 Posts
First off it would probably be beneficial to become a premium member, only a few bucks and it opens up your options for contact with other members who might be interested. Then just open up the website, go to home, then to SSRs for sale. At that point hit the 'start discussion button'. Now you will see 'title' where you must put a short description of what vehicle you wish to sell, year, color, mileage & price perhaps. Now move down to 'message' and put in a full description of your SSR along with any specific details like supercharged, new tires or what not and if you are negotiable on price. If you are able to upload pictures that would be helpful and you can do so in the same message block, but you could also probably email or even USPS pics to an interested party.
Now the little member icon in the upper right will alert you with a red dot if you have responses. Hope this helps and good luck with your sale. I think it is great for fellow fanatics to acquire these vehicles since they tend to have the most interest and are dedicated to care for them.
Tuckerred1948

·
Premium Member
2005 Smokin Black
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First off it would probably be beneficial to become a premium member, only a few bucks and it opens up your options for contact with other members who might be interested. Then just open up the website, go to home, then to SSRs for sale. At that point hit the 'start discussion button'. Now you will see 'title' where you must put a short description of what vehicle you wish to sell, year, color, mileage & price perhaps. Now move down to 'message' and put in a full description of your SSR along with any specific details like supercharged, new tires or what not and if you are negotiable on price. If you are able to upload pictures that would be helpful and you can do so in the same message block, but you could also probably email or even USPS pics to an interested party.
Now the little member icon in the upper right will alert you with a red dot if you have responses. Hope this helps and good luck with your sale. I think it is great for fellow fanatics to acquire these vehicles since they tend to have the most interest and are dedicated to care for them.
Tuckerred1948
Upgraded and on my way. Thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts