Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car makes a funny noise when I put it in gear. Paid $52,550 Has everything :)

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Well guess what for that much money if it doesn't have that funny noise something must be wrong! :lol No seriously it has been talked about here almost daily, the alum. Driveshaft echos the gears changes. It is not mechanical just annoying!!! So when did you get your SSR? What part of Texas are you in? Welcome to the family!!!:thumbs

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Take it back. My Boxer was so much better than this piece of work by GM.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Take it back, in a heart beat, but would lose more than 1/2. Most GM dealers do not want to take it on a trade They said they do not even want them on the lot period! Like I want another GM product. Porsche dealer will not take it for a trade on a Lotus Elise, period! Told me to sell it out right and good luck because of the dollar amount being asked on e-bay and GM selling them way under MSRP. Like to get a Lotus Elise Blue :) Very fun car!

Just got paged Gotta Go.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Munster said:
Take it back, in a heart beat, but would lose more than 1/2. Most GM dealers do not want to take it on a trade They said they do not even want them on the lot period! Like I want another GM product. Porsche dealer will not take it for a trade on a Lotus Elise, period! Told me to sell it out right and good luck because of the dollar amount being asked on e-bay and GM selling them way under MSRP. Like to get a Lotus Elise Blue :) Very fun car!

Just got paged Gotta Go.
Munster,

Here is the address of A Lotus Forum.
http://www.lotus-forum.de/
Have Fun.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Munster

Why don't you explain to everyone here what led to your decision to purchase an SSR. I'm sure we would all love to hear the story of why you made such a poor automotive choice.

Coz :reddevil

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Missie-Take it in and get it looked at!

That will put your mind at ease-and, if something's wrong, it will get fixed!

Coz-I agree with you...Munster's sounding like a broken record...where's the "eject" button??
:lol

wipurplechick
"If I must get wrinkles, please let them be laugh lines!"

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Digital said:
Munster is sounding like corn starch....
I get it ( :yawn <= secret)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts