Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon SSR Fanatics, Has anyone seen the January 2018 Hemmings Motor News issue. There is a complimentary article in there about our beloved R's It is in the Truck Profile titled 2004-06 Chevrolet SSR. (I do not understand the 2004 in the title, when the author in the first sentence mentions they debuted in 2003). I hope I am not duplicating a post, I have not seen any mention about the article. A friend from Gulf Coast GTO Club gave me the article.

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,904 Posts
Good Afternoon SSR Fanatics, Has anyone seen the January 2018 Hemmings Motor News issue. There is a complimentary article in there about our beloved R's It is in the Truck Profile titled 2004-06 Chevrolet SSR. (I do not understand the 2004 in the title, when the author in the first sentence mentions they debuted in 2003). I hope I am not duplicating a post, I have not seen any mention about the article. A friend from Gulf Coast GTO Club gave me the article.
Here's a link to the Article. Not much of an article but it thankfully doesn't trash our rides like most!
https://www.hemmings.com/magazine/hmn/2018/01/2004----06-Chevrolet-SSR/3751446.html
Greg
:yellow:

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
If you are not subscribed to Hemmings Motor News, you will not be able to access this article

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
If you are not subscribed to Hemmings Motor News, you will not be able to access this article
I opened up he link and read the whole article

Reactions: Gary Smith

·
Daily Driver
8,935 Posts
That's correct is that the '03s were only available to a few people with connections and fat wallets because of [strike]greedy dealers[/strike] free enterprise business men making the best profit they could.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts