Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,660 Posts
That's awful.....oops sorry if this yours! Politically speaking...This is not a modification that I prefer.

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,660 Posts
It's got flames! Of course it's the fastest! Could have got his e.t. down if he had painted it red instead.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,385 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
:surprise:
Well, it sounds nice, but somehow he hopefully has a tube chassis and/or other methods by which he shed a whole lot of that (4800 pounds).............elsewise, not competitive.:|

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
now, that looks well done. As if RR made a truck. Looks good to me.

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,294 Posts
:surprise:
Well, it sounds nice, but somehow he hopefully has a tube chassis and/or other methods by which he shed a whole lot of that (4800 pounds).............elsewise, not competitive.:|
Yes it has a full tube chassis built I believe by Rich Gebhardt out of Illinois around the Springfield area. If memory serves me correct the truck was at SEMA and a couple of big shows and made a couple of passes at tracks then haven't seen or heard of it anymore.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Looks Bad Ass and sounds awesome. Like the Orange color, but only can be driven on the track? That kinda defeats the purpose of having such an awesome vehicle as the SSR...smh

·
Registered
245 Posts
Looks to be a full out Pro Mod or Top Sportsman car. You say it's never been seen since Sema and a few shows and some track appearances. That's kind of a shame, Maybe it went across the pond? Santapod comes to mind, they love racing unique body style Pro Mods there.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,833 Posts
I think if I made a pass with that orange Beast my Perma-Grin would be set permanently on my face!
Woo Hoo!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts