Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,945 Posts

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur, top secret can't say anything about another one
7,036 Posts
:surprise:
Well, it sounds nice, but somehow he hopefully has a tube chassis and/or other methods by which he shed a whole lot of that (4800 pounds).............elsewise, not competitive.:|
Yes it has a full tube chassis built I believe by Rich Gebhardt out of Illinois around the Springfield area. If memory serves me correct the truck was at SEMA and a couple of big shows and made a couple of passes at tracks then haven't seen or heard of it anymore.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Looks to be a full out Pro Mod or Top Sportsman car. You say it's never been seen since Sema and a few shows and some track appearances. That's kind of a shame, Maybe it went across the pond? Santapod comes to mind, they love racing unique body style Pro Mods there.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
5,824 Posts
I think if I made a pass with that orange Beast my Perma-Grin would be set permanently on my face!
Woo Hoo!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.