Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody....

With Hertz going 'belly up' they are selling off a big part of their national fleet. Their 2019 Z06 Corvettes are all up for sale. These examples are relatively 'high mileage' but I've seen ones with as low as 3500 miles priced in the low $50's. They were all built for Hertz by Hendrick's Motorsports in Charlotte.

With used car prices in the tank for now they might be a bargain! See the link....

Hertz 100th Anniversary Corvette Z06 | Hertz Car Sales

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,123 Posts
Hey Everybody....

With Hertz going 'belly up' they are selling off a big part of their national fleet. Their 2019 Z06 Corvettes are all up for sale. These examples are relatively 'high mileage' but I've seen ones with as low as 3500 miles priced in the low $50's. They were all built for Hertz by Hendrick's Motorsports in Charlotte.

With used car prices in the tank for now they might be a bargain! See the link....

Hertz 100th Anniversary Corvette Z06 | Hertz Car Sales

Chevy Motorsports and Racing had a car show in Sturgis last summer with all their hottest stuff. They had one of the Z06 yellow vettes with all the wings and ground effects in carbon fiber and it had a price tag of $129,000.00. So I would say the $50,000 ones are a steal even with 20,000 or 30,000 miles on them.

Got a bulletin from Hagerty today that said all these Corvettes came with the full front spoiler/splitter in carbon fiber but that had been removed because of fear the renters would tear that off on curbs. No one seems to know where they are. Probably not cheap if a person was thinking about putting that back on after purchase.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts