Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fairly new here. I just got my Black SSR here in San Jose three weeks ago. I love the truck. Awesome, awesome ride. Does anyone know how many bowties are on the SSR? Has anyone seen the ones that are in the rubber seals for the roof? They are visible only when the top is down.I would like to know how many there are so I can find them all.

·
Registered
322 Posts
mnkybrs said:
I am fairly new here. I just got my Black SSR here in San Jose three weeks ago. I love the truck. Awesome, awesome ride. Does anyone know how many bowties are on the SSR? Has anyone seen the ones that are in the rubber seals for the roof? They are visible only when the top is down.I would like to know how many there are so I can find them all.

Ohhhhh, darn, I searched to see if there were a "scavenger Hunt" for the Bowties yet, because I just found the weather seal one, and thought I was the first!! Right thru the center lengths of seal.........very cool!!

But since we take our's apart quite often for modding, I may find some you wouldn't otherwise think of...........now my quest begins!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts