Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was lucky to buy this car, I dreamed about it while still living in my homeland.
The car was bought very cheaply, but the Cambodian mechanics who could repair nothing but the Lexus 300 put their hands on it. I have a lot of problems with the electrics. I got acquainted with the forum topics and also download materials from One Drive. I apologize in advance for my English and possibly incorrect questions, since I have never owned American cars and some approach to car manufacturing may not always be clear to me. There are only two such cars in the country and I don’t have the opportunity to look at the second to understand what is wrong with me.

Year - 2004
VIN Code - 1gces14px4b113509
Range - 75500 miles.

·
BLU SSR
3,178 Posts
Welcome from the U.S.A. If you would post the year and VIN. number of your truck it will help us to help you with problems.

·
MY05SSR
563 Posts
Welcome from Northeast Georgia. You will find most your answers here. There are a lot of very smart members in this family of Fanatics.

·
Spirited driver!
1,329 Posts
Your English is fine. Please also let us know what exact issues you are having that you would like assistance with.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,186 Posts
Looks like a nice custom truck, bet you get a lot of comments on it. Aswas already mentioned, please state your issues and I am sure there will be a lot of suggestions for repair. If it is something that can be taken off and repaired instead of replaced there are a few people here that can assist with that too.

? Add your location on Fanatic PINMAP and locate others
Electronic Repairs - Speedometer, brake, door latch, fuse box, stereo, etc
Custom Billet Accessories - Shift adapter, letters, satin/polished, etc

·
Premium Member
5,407 Posts
I was lucky to buy this car, I dreamed about it while still living in my homeland.
The car was bought very cheaply, but the Cambodian mechanics who could repair nothing but the Lexus 300 put their hands on it. I have a lot of problems with the electrics. I got acquainted with the forum topics and also download materials from One Drive. I apologize in advance for my English and possibly incorrect questions, since I have never owned American cars and some approach to car manufacturing may not always be clear to me. There are only two such cars in the country and I don’t have the opportunity to look at the second to understand what is wrong with me.

View attachment 570392
Welcome, good looking color combo. You found the right place. Where is your homeland, and what is the issues. You said other mechanics worked on it. Please do not let them throw any parts away, it may have been misdiagnosed and the parts take off may be good and hard to find. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome, good looking color combo. You found the right place. Where is your homeland, and what is the issues. You said other mechanics worked on it. Please do not let them throw any parts away, it may have been misdiagnosed and the parts take off may be good and hard to find. Good luck.
I am from Russia, living in Cambodia 5 years, before 4 years at Cyprus.

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,531 Posts
If you're having problems with electrics, it seems like a new ignition switch fixes just about everything!:)

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,579 Posts
Welcome from Sturgis South Dakota.

·
Premium Member
5,407 Posts
If you don't already have one, I would suggest getting a hold of member Dinerman via conversation and purchase the Thumbdrve he has for the SSR. It is a valuable tool to learn about this unique truck.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
42,714 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,219 Posts
  • Welcome to the Fanatic Family! Hopefully our site will help you with all the issues you may have with your truck!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts