Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
I just got back from the "Turkey Rod Run" car show at the Dayton International Speedway.

After seeing what people are doing (or have done) it wouldn't surprise me if someone hasn't built one like that. (probably with a big block in it) :)

SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
Not from factory. Front wheel drive only and 4 cylinders.
FWD should do you well enough in the snow...my aunt drives a Buick all around Flagstaff without issue............................otherwise, park the dang :yellow: and walk all winter. Ya shoulda known there would be snow in them thar mountains!

Super Road Rocket Pilot
I just got back from the "Turkey Rod Run" car show at the Dayton International Speedway.

After seeing what people are doing (or have done) it wouldn't surprise me if someone hasn't built one like that. (probably with a big block in it) :)
Back in 2005 Year One built an HHR with a 585 HP V8 (LS6) with nitrous in it and rear wheel drive. Year One also installed the panels in their test vehicle which later made production, too bad the V8 didn't .....

HHR : Ghostworks Garage

SS Owner, Not SSR But SS
when they did the buildoffs the first year, Year One out of Farmersbranch did a LS1 rear wheel conversion on one.
very nice but had to completely redo the dash and no a/c

they did the Hot Rod Power Tour in 2005 with it if i am correct on the year
here is a thread on it

i saw it in Farmers Branch and took a video of it doing a walk- around

::: MaxChevy ::: HHR V8 SIDEBAR - 6/15/07

SSR Club Scribe
Discussion Starter #9
FWD should do you well enough in the snow...my aunt drives a Buick all around Flagstaff without issue............................otherwise, park the dang :yellow: and walk all winter. Ya shoulda known there would be snow in them thar mountains!

:eek Sweetheart, I knew it all along. Other factors reared their ugly head after wards. Like a bad hangover when you had so much fun the night before. Like biting your arm off so as not to awake the lady you found in bed with you. Things happen even with the best intentions.

SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
:eek Sweetheart, I knew it all along. Other factors reared their ugly head after wards. Like a bad hangover when you had so much fun the night before. Like biting your arm off so as not to awake the lady you found in bed with you. Things happen even with the best intentions.
Couldn't help but poke a little fun. Seriously, I hope you find something that works well in the snow. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts