Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted on the old discussion area and just wanted to post here to say Hi.
I am a new owner of a 2005 6-speed...slingshot yellow. I have been lurking here for some time now. I will not get my new one until SAT. tHIS WAS A B'day present from my wife. (damn I love this woman)...I live in the Tri-cities area of Tennessee.
Look forward to a long stay here!!!:lurk

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
srpbaer said:
Posted on the old discussion area and just wanted to post here to say Hi.
I am a new owner of a 2005 6-speed...slingshot yellow. I have been lurking here for some time now. I will not get my new one until SAT. tHIS WAS A B'day present from my wife. (damn I love this woman)...I live in the Tri-cities area of Tennessee.
Look forward to a long stay here!!!:lurk

That is perfect. A good woman and a Yellow SSR!!! Welcome to the group, Hope the weather holds up so you can get some miles on her, the SSR that is:)

·
180 Posts
Welcome!

Always room for another slingshot yellow SSR owner with this group! Congrats on a great vehicle and a great color choice. I also got mine on my birthday last year. The "gift" was my wife OK'd (and encouraged) me to buy it. I would have to say you got an even better present! Welcome!!:seeya

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome to the club from another Slingshot Yellow....:thumbs

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to evryone for the warm welcome...Gee, looks like Sling Shot Yellow will take over here....What's the saying " The yellow shall overtake the forums of the world"!!!!!...Just kidding...I think all the colors are very cool. Was a hard decision as to selecting the yellow:banghead ...How let's get on with the mods...Let the fun begin!!!!:seeya

1 - 11 of 11 Posts