Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nice meet u guys

I am living in Korea and I guess in my country, we have only 6 Chevy ssr. (I am 1 of 6)

Recently I bought this lovely truck and I am going to need a lot information.

So Plz help me out~

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
7,434 Posts
Well :00000732: to "our" SSR Family !!! Please tell us you just met with President Trump regarding the missile crisis. We'd love to have a celebrity in our SSR Nation !!!

Also, please tell us about your "new" to you SSR ...year, color, mileage & etc. and if you don't mind please list the last 5 vin numbers of your SSR so CASH can keep track it. Thank you and again :00000732: aboard.

tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Super Moderator
14,094 Posts
nice meet u guys

I am living in Korea and I guess in my country, we have only 6 Chevy ssr. (I am 1 of 6)

So Plz help me out~

Thank you.
Welcome - I am sure we can answer your questions.
Maybe you can help me out.
I keep track of SSR's all over the world, quite a few in the Middle East, one in Singapore, but I have no record of any in Korea.
I will PM my email address - you won't be able to respond by PM, but you will be able to read it
Would you mind sending me the last 5 of your VIN, the colour, mileage
Also, if you run across any of the others in Korea, try to make note of the last 5 & colour of those and send the info on them to me as well

Cash - U of HK :seeya

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Where in Korea are you located? I served in Korea with the US Army 52 years ago as a air traffic controller at Camp Staton in Sin San Ni, about 20 miles north of Seoul. I hope you will enjoy your SSR, post some photos of the SSR and your country when you can.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
49,478 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa. !!!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well :00000732: to "our" SSR Family !!! Please tell us you just met with President Trump regarding the missile crisis. We'd love to have a celebrity in our SSR Nation !!!

Also, please tell us about your "new" to you SSR ...year, color & etc. and if you don't mind please list the last 5 vin numbers of your SSR so CASH can keep track it. Thank you and again :00000732: aboard.

tennesseecozydog :ssr

- Trump is new hero in my contry believe it or not and My ssr is 2006 I will update the picture soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice meet u guys

So Plz help me out~

Thank you.

I updated my ssr.

Attachments

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,928 Posts
Nice looking SSR! And welcome from all the way over in Cincinnati, Ohio!

·
Daily Driver
8,976 Posts
Hi unlvchang, welcome to the family. :00000732:
Do you know anything about the history of your truck, like how many previous owners, or how it got to Korea?
If you give CASH the last 5 numbers of the VIN he may be able to fill in some of that history.
I guarantee we can answer 99.9% of any questions you may have and provide solutions for any problems that might come up.
The search box at the top of the page will show you threads with what other owners have done.
This link will show you step by step solutions to lots of procedures.
I'd recommend getting an Ultimate Drive from Dinerman, which is a thumb drive with all the manuals and tons of other information about SSRs.

·
Premium Member
6,393 Posts
:00000732:Very nice SSR indeed! With the age of the computer it shows how the World has gotten smaller!

:black::smile2:

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,305 Posts
great to hear from you and so glad you have joined us. Some fanatics have been here a long time but there are a lot of new ones everyday. :party

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
See if you can get the other SSR Owners too send the information on their Rs as well. I am sure they can get much information from this site as well and We would welcome them into the group.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts