Chevy SSR Forum banner

Hi, just joined from England

3K views 41 replies 17 participants last post by  cruzned 
englishssr said:
This vehicle is rare...............if you think it turns heads in the USA you should see the reaction in the UK because there cannot be more than 2 dozen in the whole of UK.

A very happy SSR owner.
Steve,

You are so right. Rare sightings here in the states, but nothing compared to your situation.

Believe us, you will be a "very happy SSR owner" for a long time too!

englishssr said:
Hi Glenn,

More than happy to attach a photo of the rear lights but I cannot for some reason load pictures into the gallery...................any suggestions from yourself or anyone else ?

Steve

Hey Steve,

If you can't get it resolved, just e-mail the pictures to me at jwchastain@aol.com and I will post them for you.

englishssr said:
Hi Marc,

Sorry, but that is the size I sent due to condensing the pictures for email purposes. I did not want to send a large file to 'Buffy' and cause him any problems I can send the pictures in a larger size but only if that is ok with 'Buffy' (John).

The explanation that Multicylinder (Peter) presented in his email is correct about rear fog lights in Europe & UK.

They are needed in very poor weather conditions and can be switched-on with the headlights to alert drivers behind you. Can be a pain in the 'butt' when people leave them-on in weather conditions that do not require rear fogs (high brilliance).

Steve

Steve, go ahead and send the larger pics, I can handle it.

Steve,

Here you go................. The NEW & IMPROVED pictures!

By the way, I LOVE your home and GARAGE!

I've heard that you pay the equivalent of $5.00 per gallon for gas! Your friends must think that you're rich, huh? :lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.